Eighty nine

Aaliyah's POV

"It's really not a big deal Grayson!" I say throwing my hands in the air walking into my apartment. Ethan and Amy decided to drop us off and they would go back to Ethan's. Grayson shortly follows slamming the door shut behind him.

"It is Ally! What do you think would go through my head when i hear about a new guy you've befriended?" he yells.

"It's called trust! And it's clear that that's something our relationship lacks," i reply crossing my arms, not daring to look at him.
He realises how he made it sound and steps closer towards me. He reaches out for my arm but i inch it away.

"Ally, i'm sorry okay i do trust you. It's just that i still get jealous when you're around other guys and stuff. I care about you and i'm overprotective i know. I hate myself for that."

"That's not an excuse Gray. You should know that by now from experience. Now our night is ruined because of this," i say sadly looking down at the ground. My foot glides across the surface of the floor slowly as i think.

"No no, our night isn't ruined. I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you," he says stepping closer and making contact with my eyes as his hand moves my chin up. He presses his lips against mine, oh how i longed for this feeling.

"Make it up to me by having sex?" I question pushing him away slightly. He looked stunned by my actions, and honestly me too. I wanted him, i craved him. After what happened tonight though, i just can't get it through my head.

FLASHBACK

"You hit on her?" Grayson asked sternly. Jordan's lips formed a smirk as he licked them before spilling out his sentence.

"I thought she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. At first i was bothered because someone had bumped into me but once i have seen her face, my mood changed. She's beautiful," he said.

I didn't know what to do as i sat there in silence taking in his words. I look at Grayson and it seemed it had hit him harder than me. Grayson leans on the table with his elbows and his face in his hands.

"You do realise you're talking about my girlfriend right now, right?" he asked seriously. Let me tell you, when Grayson gets mad, it's the scariest thing.

"Yeah and i don't think you were doing such a good job when i met her. The girl was on the verge of crying for crap sake," Jordan replied.

"W-What do you mean?" Grayson asked. Grayson looks back at me and i frustratingly fiddle with my fingers not knowing what to do.

"I .. I mean we were fighting at the time. You were on tour and then that thing happened. I guess i wasn't looking where i was going because i was upset and crying so that's when i met Jordan," i explained.

FLASHBACK END

"You never told me or said anything about him, that's why it felt suspicious," Grayson said.

"He didn't even do anything bad! There was no reason to tell you. What do you want me to do, tell you every time a guy hits on me? Look at my fucking instagram!" i yell.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me," Grayson says through his teeth.

"You don't raise your voice at me. You did it first," i spit back. I pushed past him and walked into my bedroom and slammed the door shut and locked it. I just felt like i needed to be alone right now. God, why did we have to go to that specific place tonight? I just missed him and i wanted to spend time with him without all this mess.

"Ally. Ally come on. Open up the door please," Grayson says behind the door. I slowly unlock the door and quietly walk to my bed with my face in my hands and my elbows leaned on my knees. After a few minutes, Grayson finally realises the door is unlocked and he turns the doorknob opening it.

"I'm sorry. Okay, please let's just make this a night to remember instead," he pleaded. His hand caresses my cheek and his thumb pulls down my bottom lip. I look away not being able to look in his eyes. I felt somewhat uncomfortable. I was scared when he was angry.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, i'm just not in the mood tonight. I just want to go to sleep," i say monotonously.

"Okay."