Ninety one

Aaliyah's POV

Amy left not too long ago. We spent most of the time just gossiping and getting some work done. I ended up finishing editing my video, and had some time to film a new one with Amy! I felt somewhat proud of my productivity today.

It's about 6pm and i still haven't gotten anything from Grayson. No text, no phone call, no nothing. I know he said he'd be home in the afternoon but it was getting late and i'm just worried about him. I thought about calling him or texting him just because i wanted to, but he's a grown man and i respect that.

I decided to plan my birthday gift for Ethan and Gray in the mean time. I had an idea for what i was going to get them, but honestly they have everything you could ever need. What do you gift someone who already has everything?

I blank out of my daydream when i hear a knock on the door. Annoyingly i got up from my comfortable position in the chair and walk towards the door.

"Who's there?"

"Your amazing boyfriend," i hear a muffled familiar voice on the other side. I chuckle to myself and unlock the door to see my indeed amazing boyfriend in front of me.

"You have a key to my apartment Gray. That's what you use it for," i say making way for him to walk through. He closes the door behind him and we stand awkwardly in the middle of my apartment.

"I got these for you, i know they're your favourite," Grayson says handing me a bouquet of Violets from behind his back. My face softens as i look at how beautiful the flowers are. I smile at Grayson to see his hazel-green eyes staring deeply into mine.

"You didn't have to get me anything Gray," i say as i take the flowers and sniff them. So fresh. I hope they don't die within a week.

"I wanted to. I'm sorry i didn't mean to create a scene last night. I just really love you, i still can't believe you're mine," he says taking a few steps closer to me.

His hand cupped the side of my face perfectly, as his thumb traces my bottom lip pulling it down slightly. Our faces lean in closer, i could feel his warm breath against my face. The way our lips moved together, moulded perfectly for one another.

I pull away catching my breath from our passionate kiss.

"I love you Grayson. I'm sorry too." His teeth start to appear from behind his beautiful lips when i see that famous smile every girl that wish they had the privilege to see. My heart melted.

"I want to make you feel like the only girl in the world tonight."