11

" 머물러줘요 아직까진 그대 없이
혼자 비를 맞기엔"
" stay with me, I still can't
be in the rain without you "

--

sunday morning rain is falling..
xukun woke up with looking to a beautiful fairy like face and figure...

" i'm glad you're back in my arms "
xukun said in his mind while giving zhengting a kiss on the forehead before getting up.

he went to the kitchen because he thought he would cook for zhengting this time because zhengting was always the one who would get up and make breakfast for them.

he reached for the oil after he had the pan on the stove and went to the fridge to get the milk, eggs and pancake powder.

he didn't know how to make pancakes so he needed help from the internet.

he mixed the dry ingredients first, then after he mixed the mixed the wet ingredients then he mixed the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.

he turned on the stove to medium-high heat, after a little while he added the oil to the pan then poured the pancake batter on the pan and flipped it when the bubbles burst.

luckily he made good pancakes for a beginner thanks to the internet.

--

《 zhengting 》

i woke up by the scent of pancakes and went to the kitchen without even looking in the mirror.

i saw kunkun making pancakes and gladly they weren't burnt :))

" oh you're awake! come eat i made pancakes for you like when you made it for me, well maybe not as tasty as yours hehe " he said while scratching his head

i sat down and he gave me a plate of pancake with maple syrup and strawberries

" it's better than mine kunkun ! " i said to him while giving him two thumbs up

" hehehe learned from the internet " he said while blushing more red that the strawberries on my plate haha

《 xukun》

// time skip //

after eating breakfast i decided to ask zhengting to go to the amusement park

i went to the living room and he was sitting on the sofa looking like a fairy wearing that men's silk pajamas that's somehow trending.

" zheng-ge... "

" yes kunkun " he looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his

" would you want to go to the amusement park with me today? "

" sure! it stopped raining anyway so let's go! i'll just get ready " he said while standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

i also went to the room to change into something comfortable not classy, just casual dressing.

i just wore a white hoodie and ripped jeans.
i waited for zhengting in the living room.
after a while he was done, he wore a pink hoodie and denim jeans, it was simple yet he looked stunning.

" let's go? " he said while reaching his hand on me telling me to hold on to it.

// time skip //

we're in the amusement and been playing games since 1 in the afternoon and i won zhengting-ge a plush toy and i'm satisfied heh

it's already 7:36 pm time flies so fast.

" let's ride the ferris wheel for our last ride for the day " i suggested and he agreed

we were half way to the top and the view looked great, the view... view... the view is him... he looked great up here with me..

i couldn't controll my feelings anymore so.. i just suddenly kissed him and he kissed back.. while we were on the top..

i felt like the whole world was in slow motion and i genty pulled away from the kiss and i saw his eyes full of beautiful stars.

" i love you so much.. " i said while holding his hand..

" i love you more.. "

---

I am bad at endings.. I'm so sorry for not updating huhuhu because of school :(( i hope you all still liked this huhuhu :((

thank you for all the support! woaini!! and xiexie!

♡♡♡♡♡