Us ❤️ - 2

For one
Do u like it? I made it by mahself

Yeahhhh anyways let's actually get on with the fanfic ~~~~~

Bambam hated getting up this early, but honestly if it was for Yugyeom, he was fine with it. "You sure you're okay with all of this?" Mark asks handing Bambam his plate of food. "Well for one, Mark this was all your idea, for two, Yea, besides, you can still come see me or whatever, and I can still come here." Bambam says while he starts eating his food. "Yeah but you just met him and now you're moving in with him." Mark says making a pouty face at Bambam. "Mark please don't tell me you're harassing Bambam about all of this." Jackson says walking into the kitchen in his suit. "He is." Bambam says before Mark can deny anything. Jackson sighs and looks at Mark. "Calm down about it. Anyways are you ready to go Bammie?" Jackson asks kissing Mark on the cheek. "Yeah." Bambam smiles and nods, grabbing his bags after standing up. "Okay, I'll see you after work babe. And Bambam let's go." Jackson steals another kiss from Mark before walking out with Bambam following behind him.

"Hey baby." Yugyeom smiles and kisses Bambam on the cheek as he walks into Yugyeom's office. "Hey." Bambam smiles cutely. "So, you're sure they're okay with this?" Yugyeom asks slightly nervous. Bambam giggles before looking back up at Yugyeom. "Yes. It's fine. Stop worrying so much." Bambam kisses Yugyeom's cheek before sitting down. "Okay if you say so, also I have a few meetings in 10 minutes so I wanted to know, do you want me send a friend in here or are you okay by yourself?" Yugyeom asks sitting in front of Bambam. "I'll be fine." Bambam smiles getting Yugyeom to smile as well. "Okay, well just remember to respond to my text. Okay?"Yugyeom says and pinches Bambam's cheek. "Okayyy." Bambam says, Yugyeom smiles before standing up. Then steals another kiss before walking out.

Bambam gets extremely bored while waiting for Yugyeom to come back, even though he texts him every now and then around the time Yugyeom is supposed to be back Bambam falls asleep on the couch. "Bambam." A familiar voice says shaking Bambam. "Hm?" Bambam says opening his eyes slightly to see Jinyoung. "Wow it is you." Jinyoung is smiling and Bambam shoots up. "What are you doing here?" Bambam asks standing up. "I'm here to talk to Yugyeom." Jinyoung says as the door opens and Yugyeom walks in looking confused. "Um, Jinyoung what are you doing in here?" Yugyeom asks pulling Bambam against his chest. Bambam automatically snuggling his head into Yugyeom's chest. "Just wanted to talk." Jinyoung shrugs and Yugyeom stares at him suspiciously. "We sent you to the US for a reason Jinyoung." Yugyeom says through gritted teeth. "I know, but let's just talk." Jinyoung says again, Yugyeom hesistates before leaning down to whisper into Bambam's ear. "Go to Jacksons office." Yugyeom whispers and kisses him, Bambam nods slowly and walks out waving at Yugyeom who blows him a kiss before he walks out.

"Wait so who is here again?" Jackson asks confused as Bambam eats a donut. "Jinyoung." Bambam says for the 100th time since walking into Jacksons room. "Isn't that Jinyoung?" Jackson asks pointing out the door and when Bambam turns around, it is Jinyoung walking out. "Yeah. Sorry Jackson I gotta go." Bambam runs out the door and up to Yugyeom's office before Jackson can even say anything. When Bambam finally gets to Yugyeom's office his mouth drops.

Yugyeom offers a smile but Bambam runs over to him and pulls his face level to his

Yugyeom offers a smile but Bambam runs over to him and pulls his face level to his. "What happened?" Bambam asks looking at Yugyeom seriously. "Fight." Yugyeom shrugs. "Well I know that. But why?" Bambam asks again crossing his arms. "I had enough of his shit." Yugyeom says sitting down. Bambam walks over next to him and stares at him. "And?" Bambam asks only to be pulled down onto Yugyeom's lap with Yugyeom's face in his neck. "It's fine babe, you don't got to worry about it." He presses a quick kiss on Bambam's neck. "O-ok." Bambam stutters And is blushing. "Just wondering, were you eating in Jackson's office?" Yugyeom asks with a cute smile on his face. "Yeah, I had donuts." Bambam smiles back. "That's what I thought. Look at me." Yugyeom says and Bambam looks at him. Yugyeom wipes off some food off his lip and smiles at him. "There we go." Yugyeom presses a light kiss on Bambam's cheek before looking at him again. "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything?" A tall dark haired man says shyly walking in. "Oh hi Chanyeol, hows Baekhyun doing?" Yugyeom asks smiling and when Bambam tries getting up he pulls him back down onto his lap. "Still sick but a lot better, thanks for recommending that doctor." Chanyeol smiles and nods slightly. "No problem, I always go to Xiumin." Yugyeom says with his arm around Bambam. "Heh, okay, well I wanted to pay you back." Chanyeol says pulling money out of his pocket and offering it to him. "Nope. It's fine Chanyeol, I just didn't want Baekhyun to get extremely sick, anyways you should get back to work okay?" Yugyeom says and Chanyeol nods and walks out the door.

Yugyeom looks at Bambam who looks extremely shy. "You okay baby." Yugyeom puts his head back in Bambam's neck. "Yeah... are you okay?" Bambam asks resting his head on Yugyeom's. "Yeah I'm just tired." Yugyeom smiles and wraps his arm around Bambam. "You want to go home then?" Bambam asks putting his hands over Yugyeom's. "Nah I can't anyways, can I just take a nap next to you?" Yugyeom's asks turning his head slightly. "Yeah, let's go to the couch." Bambam says standing up and walking with Yugyeom to the couch. "Babe." Yugyeom reaches for Bambam after he lays down. "Yeah yeah." Bambam lays down and Yugyeom pulls him against him. Yugyeom falls asleep a few minutes later with Bambam already asleep cuddled against his chest.