Only You *Short Smut Warning* *Extremely short* -4

At this point Bambam's legs were shaking, along with loud noises, roaming hands, and desperate lips. "Yugy-" Bambam couldn't help it Yugyeom was focused on two things at once and Bambam loved it. "Hold on baby." Yugyeom said pressing his lips against Bambam's neck, leaving hickeys while thrusting in and out of him, Yugyeom tried making it special for him but surprisingly thats not what Bambam wanted. "Yugyeom, please." Bambam sucks in as his back was arching, Yugyeom was close and Bambam was holding it. "Whats my name again?" Yugyeom asks as Bambam ran his fingers through his hair, breathing deeply. "D-daddy please." Bambam says in between his moans. "Ready?" Yugyeom asks about to reach his climax. Bambam nods slightly, right as Yugyeom reaches his climax, he pulls out and both of them release over each others stomachs. Bambam moves his hands down to Yugyeom's cheeks and pulls him into a kiss, Yugyeom instantly kissing back. "How was that eh?" Yugyeom asks laying down next to Bambam and pulling the blankets over both of them. "Amazing..." Bambam sighs and cuddles against Yugyeom. "I agree." Yugyeom says and they both fall asleep soon after that.

Hey I decided to post this because a lot of my older Readers wanted some smut so here ya go. Anyways I hope older readers enjoyed *Cough cough* U know who u r anways lovee u alllll <3

Sugar Daddy Style (GOT7 Yugyeom x Bambam) (YUGBAM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें