I found you - 1

"Bambam if you need money so bad go get a sugar daddy or something. Me and Jackson are saving our money so we can get a house." Mark says as Bambam pouts from the other side of the table. "I don't wanna seem desperate to a stranger though. What about Youngjae and JB?" He asks crossing his arms. "They need money for the kid they're adopting." Mark says looking at Bambam coldly. "Jinyoung?" Bambam asks looking at the table. "Bambam." Mark warns, even though they still talked, they didn't like talking about Jinyoung. "Fine. Well then do you at least know anywhere where I can find one?" Bambam sighs sitting up straight. "No. Let me call Young K and Jae, they should know." Mark takes his phone out of his pocket and starts texting Jae.

After about 30 minutes Jae and Young K walk in. "Okay. Whats all this about? We were watching the boys practice to debut." Young K sits down next to Jae. "Its Straykids. And Bambam has decided to get a sugar daddy. So, were going to hook him up with YG..." Jae says scrolling through his phone. "Isn't YG a Kpop company." Bambam asks making Jae laugh. "Yes. But we weren't talking about them. YG is just my nickname for my friend. Anyways, heres his number. I already told him you'd be messaging him." Jae says and hands Bambam a piece of paper.

After talking for a few hours, Young K and Jae had left. Now once again it was just Mark and Bambam. "Maybe you should message him. Maybe you could both meet up." Mark looks at Bambam. "Okay." Bambam slowly takes hisphone out of his pocket and starts texting.

Bambam : Hi I'm Jae and Young K's friend. Bambam.
??? : Oh hey. I'm Yugyeom by the way, would you like to meet up today? I'll possibly be busy for the next few weeks otherwise.
Bambam : Sure. uhm, how about the park, in 2 hours?
Yugyeom : how about in 30 minutes?
Bambam : Sure thats good too.
Yugyeom : This is what I look like by the way

Bambam :okay this is me

Bambam put his phone in his pocket and looked at Mark who was texting Jackson

Bambam put his phone in his pocket and looked at Mark who was texting Jackson. "Can I get a ride?"Bambam smiled at Mark cutely. "To where?"Mark asked looking up at him. "The park."Bambam shrugs slightly. "Okay let's go. Hurry up."Mark stands up and grab his keys, not even giving Bambam time before he walked out the door. "Wait up!"Bambam runs after Mark.

"Do you want me to stay up here or go?"Mark asked looking at Bambam. "Im fine! Stop acting like I'm 5." Bambam says getting out and walking into the park, then sitting down and to wait for Yugyeom.

After about 3 minutes Bambam sees him, a good looking man with, dark brown hair, the prettiest eyes, and the cutest smile across his face. Bambam was honestly shy around newer people, he was just hoping this would go good.  "Bambam?" Yugyeom asks smiling down at him. Bambam looks up shyly and nods. Yugyeom smiles and sits down next to him. "So tell me more about you." Bambam says shyly. "Well as you know I'm Kim Yugyeom, I'm the co-owner of Sungjin's company, by the way I mean Jae's friend Sungjin. I'm a nice person as long as you don't make me mad." As Yugyeom was saying all of this he was slowly sliding his arm aroung Bambam making him blush. "Ah o-" Bambam gets cut off my his phone ringing.
💯❤️Jackson❤️💯
Yugyeom smiles and offers his hand for the phone, Bambam slowly hands his phone to him and Yugyeom answers and puts it on speaker. "Hey." Yugyeom says making Jackson freeze. "Yugyeom? Why do you have Bambam's phone?" Jackson asks obviously confused. "We're just hanging out. Don't sweat it Jackie boy." Yugyeom says before hanging up on him. "Wasn't that a little rude?" Bambam asks shyly, Yugyeom just smiles and grabs his chin, making him look into Yugyeom's eyes. "No babe it's good."He says simply but making Bambam blush.

After an hour of spending time with Yugyeom they decide to sit down. "Well. You truly seem like an angel, so what do you say?" Yugyeom asks smiling. "It sounds like a deal." Bambam says still a little shy. Yugyeom smiles and presses a kiss on his cheek. "Well, I'll drop you off then okay?" Yugyeom asks pulling Bambam up next to him, Bambam nods in response. "Let's go then." Yugyeom wraps his arm around Bambam's waist as they walk in the direction of his car. Mark was watching from a distance and decided to leave before he got caught, mainly because they both knew what his car looked like.

On the way home Yugyeom and Bambam just talked the whole way and we're looking at funny things until they got to Bambam's house where Mark and Jackson also lived, Bambam was about to walk inside until Yugyeom stopped him. Bambam turned around confused. "Hey Bambam. I know we still have a lot to learn about each other, and I hope we do, but I had a really nice time and thanks for agreeing." Yugyeom smiles brightly getting Bambam to smile. "Hehe, yeah thanks for agreeing to it as well. I really do think your an amazing person and I'm surprised you don't already have a boyfriend, anyways, have a nice night." Bambam says feeling more comfortable. Yugyeom presses a kiss against Bambam before smiling and nodding before walking off.

"So how'd did it go?"Mark asks as Bambam walks through the doors. "O-Oh it was good. I'm tired though so I think I might go to bed." Bambam says hiding his blushing cheeks from Mark who's smirking at the table. "Right. Well goodnight, also I think Yugyeom said he's going to pick you up around noon tomorrow so get some sleep." Mark says. Bambam smiles and nods before walking into his bedroom and soon falling asleep.