Chapter 14

Zayn's POV
When we reached the house, everyone was waiting for us but I didn't want to face them, so while Liam changed back, and so did I, but I hid my face in his neck, "I think Zayn needs to be left alone for a while." My mom said. I held on to Liam as tight as I could, "I think I should stay with him." Liam said as he picked me and carried me to our room. Once we were inside, he tried to lay me down on the bed, but I held on to him tight, "Zayn do you want to take a shower with me or sit on the bathroom counter?" He asked. "The second one Li," I answered. He carried me to the bathroom and sat me down on the counter, after he got into the shower, "Liam?" I asked. "Yeah Z?" He said. "I'm sorry for everything," I said while tears rolled down face. He came out of the shower, then he put on some pants, "Baby why are you sorry?" "If I wasn't your mate, you wouldn't be in this mess," I said while crying. "Babe looks at me, I don't care about that the only thing I care about is you and only you." He said while wiping away my tears, I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved my hands down to his belt loops and pulled him deeper into the kiss, he broke the kiss off and jumped on to the counter, he was on top of me, I grabbed his belt loops again pulled him back into the kiss. His hands made their way to my jacket and took it off, I wrapped my arms around his neck again, he worked his way to my neck and he soon found my sweet spot, which made me moan, his hands played with the hem of my shirt, telling me he wanted it off, I took off my shirt and said, "Want to stay here or go to the bedroom?" "Well we could get interrupted in the bedroom so, I think we should stay in here." He said while sucking on my neck. "Alright and Liam?" I said. "Yeah, babe?" "Mark me as yours."

Liam's POV
"Mark me as yours." "Zayn are you sure about that because-" He cut me off with a kiss, "Yes Li I know what will happen so please do it." I kissed him and I worked my way down to the spot I had to mark him, I bit down on it and sucked on it, which made him whimper/moan at the same time, "Your turn Li." He said as he found my spot for the mark, he did the same to me as I did to him, "Zayn are you ready for the next part or do you want to wait?" I asked. He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me, "Liam I'm hard as fuck right now so yeah, let's do it now." He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me like there was no tomorrow, I worked my hands down to his pants, I unzipped his pants and he did the same to me, I grabbed his boxers in between my teeth and pulled them down. "Liam!" He moaned once I licked the tip of his dick, "Quit teasing me!" Zayn snapped. "Jesus, are you that horny?" I asked. "Liam just do it!" I kissed him and moved down to his hard member. I put him in my mouth, he jerked his up hips and was a moaning mess. "Li I'm about to cum." He moaned and so he came in my mouth. He slid down under me more and grabbed my boxers between his teeth and pulled them down, "Now shove that big ass dick of yours up my ass." He said while grabbing my shoulders and pushing his self up. "As you wish babe." I shoved my dick up his ass, I saw tears in his eyes, "Babe you okay?" "Yeah just let me get used to your size," He said, "You can move now." I started to move slowly in and out of him, then I went a little faster, when I hit a certain spot he was and moaning mess, "Li I'm about to cum!" We both came at the same time, "That was hot!" I smiled. "My ass hurts now, but hey at least my first time was time with you." He said. "Wait I took your virginity!" I said in shock. He grabbed me and said, "Just shut up and kiss me!"
(Sorry I suck at writing smuts sorry)