Chapter 10

Zayn's POV
"Well, well, well it isn't my freak of a son," A voice laughed, I turned around to see my father, "If you came here for Xander, Batlo is taking care of him." "You want to bet on that Sombra!" A voice yelled. We both turned around to see Liam, Xander, Blue, and my mom, "Face it Sombra you're out the number!" My mother yelled. "Oh Luna still strong head as always, I guess that's why I had fallen for you," Sombra said as he appeared in front of her and kissed her. "EWW!" Me, Liam, Blue, and Xander yelled. She pushed him away, "Sombra if you hadn't thrown out our son when he was eight, I would still be with you and I hoped that you would always do what's right, but the only I see now is a monster and not the man I fell in love with." I looked at my mom in complete shock, so this is how she felt about my dad after all this time, I could see my dad looking at her in shock as well, I looked at the others they understood and me, Liam, Blue, and Xander went back home.

Luna's POV
I looked to see Zayn and others had left leaving me here with Sombra, the man I once loved. "Luna I didn't know you felt the way." He said. "Well I do and I still want you to change, but you won't change the only thing you want is our son dead." I sighed while looking away from him. "You think have a choice? No, I don't Luna, I love our son but with the prophecy he won't ever now the only thing he will know is that I don't want him, so quit trying to blame this on me cause it's your fault to Luna!" He yelled, "You knew this would happen if fell in love with me you could have been with someone else, but you had to choose me the one who's wolf controls him and you think I want this I don't." "Sombra I'm sorry but I do love you more than anything in the world, but I love our son the same," I said, "If I could turn back time, I would so I could make things right for us." "If your love is the same for me like mine is for you, I would keep things the same, but if I could I would turn back time and start again." "If we could turn back time we would make things right for us, My love will never change for you (will never change for you) I just want things to be right (to be right) our love will never change if we turn back time." "I love you Luna and I always will." He said and kissed me one more time. "Goodbye Sombra," I said as I disappeared with tears in my eyes.

Okay this is a song I wrote
Bold = Both
Italics = Luna
Normal = Sombra
Turn back time