Chapter 5

Zayn's POV
"Zayn my child wake up." A voice said. I looked around to see if someone was here but I saw no one, "Who are you?" "Look behind you Zayn." I looked behind me to see the moon goddess

" I looked behind me to see the moon goddess

"Hello Zayn." "W-what are you doing here?" I asked. "Can't a mother visit her son," She smiled, "I see your mate has found you." I looked beside me to see Liam asleep, "Yeah he's the best and what I need." "Zayn I'm sorry for what happened with you and your father," She frowned, "If I wasn't who I was we be a happy family." "Mom if you weren't who you are, dad wouldn't have kicked me out and I wouldn't have found Liam." I said. "I know, I must go now I love you Zayn." She said as she disappeared. "I love you too." I whispered. "Zayn who are you talking to?" Liam asked sleepily. "Just my mom Li and she not dead, just busy with trying to keep watch of her creations that she made and keep them a peace." I sighed. "Okay I'm confused." Liam said. "Liam my mom's the moon goddess," His mouth dropped opened, I giggled at him, "Li close your mouth or you'll catch flies." "Your mom is the moon goddess!" He said in shock. "I'll prove it if you don't believe me. MOM!" I yelled. "Yes Zayn?" My mom asked. "Aren't you the moon goddess?" I smirked. "Yes I am why would you ask that?" She questioned. I nodded over to Liam, whose mouth was hanging open, "Ohh that's why he didn't believe you," She laughed, "Be good to my son or else Liam." She soon disappeared., "Okay now I believe you and I'm scared now." He said. I just laughed, "You'll get use to her pretty soon."

Unknown's POV
"So my wife is alive and the moon goddess at that. She will pay for giving a freak of a son, and then I kill Zayn and his mate."