Chapter 4

Riko's P.O.V

Morning, I get out of my bed and yawn while stretching my body. I look at the clock and it's 7:15 a.m. I sigh and head towards my bathroom, I took a bath and brushed my teeth and got out. I walk towards my drawers and got change, I look to my mirror and comb my hair. Once I'm done, I grab my bag and walk downstairs and I see my mom preparing my lunch.

" Good morning.." I said to her.

"Good morning Riko." She smiled

I smiled back and took a seat and eat my breakfast after I'm done. I took my lunch not wanting to forget it.

"Bye mom." I said to her.

"Bye Riko have a good day at school!"

And with that I started to walk to school. While I was walking I heard someone called my name.

"Riko-chan!"

I turned around and saw You-chan running towards me. I smiled at her and she is now beside me and we continued walking.

"Ohayousoro~ Riko-chan!" She said cheerfully and salute. I giggled.

"Good morning You-chan" I said to her smiling. She is so energetic.

-At school-

We arrived at school and it was really nice having someone. The our teacher came in and started her discussions. The bell rang and our last period comes which is science, our teacher comes in and said.

"Today we'll have a project!"

And the class started to groans and I took a peek at You-chan who is somehow lost in her thoughts so I decided to poke her.

You's P.O.V

It was fun walking together with Riko-chan at school hehehe.. I startled when some poke me on the shoulder, I turned and it was Riko-chan. I smiled and said.

"What's wrong Riko-chan?"

"Mou..... are you even paying attention what the teacher said?" She said.

"E-eh?.... sorry I was lost in my thoughts..." I said. She sigh.

"The teacher said that we will be having a project." 

"Ohh.... " was all I replied and she sigh again. We suddenly both look in front when our teacher clap her hands and said.

"So what you will be doing is a research about our environment!"

The whole class groans and I chuckle.

"Oi! That's not what ladies do! So stop your groaning at once!" Our teacher scolded them. And they went silent.

"Well to make it better, all of you can have a partner. And the two of you will your together for the project! Oh and you can pick you partner whoever you want!" And the whole class cheer. I smiled when our teacher said that I turn to look at Riko-chan and said.

"Is it alright if we partner up Riko-chan?" She look hesitated but I gave her a puppy eyes look and she blushed. Waaaaaahhhh so cute!

"O-okay i-if that's f-fine with you, You-chan....." she said stuttering, I giggled.

"Yeah!" And the bell rang.

"Goodbye class oh and the deadline is next week!" Our teacher said and exited the classroom. I turned again towards Riko-chan and ask.

"Riko-chan let's eat lunch together?"

"S-sure" she said smiling.

And so I quickly grab my lunch box, and we walk towards upstairs to the rooftop. I opened the door and no one was here, we walk towards the corner and sat. And we started eating lunch I look at Riko-chan while sipping my orange juice and she took a small bite of her rice ball..... so cute.... and once again I was staring at her and off to my own world.

Riko's P.O.V

As I took a bite of my rice ball, I notice You-chan was staring at me while sipping her juice. After a while I noticed that she was spilling her juice.

"You-chan! Your spilling! " I raised my voice a little and she flinch.

"Ah....." was all she said.

"Don't 'ah' me... mou...hold on for a bit." I grab my handkerchief in my pocket and wipe her neck. Oh my.... what a slender neck .... white skin....
And collarbones that look like it would break if I touch them!.... Wait am I high or something ?!

"B-by the way You-chan do you join any club?" I ask calming down.

"Eh? Ah... yeah I joined the swimming club, since I love swimming!" She smiled brightly. I smiled too.

"What about you Riko-chan?" She ask.

"No I'm not interested in any clubs"

"Eh why? And your good at playing piano and singing too.." I smiled weakly. Not wanting to remember that.

"No particular reason." I said in a low voice not wanting to continue the topic. She look at me worried but she shake her head and smile at me. And we continued eating. After a while we we're done, I'm starting to get sleepy I leaned back to the wall and close my eyes and fell asleep.

You's P.O.V

Riko-chan fell asleep, I sigh and lean my back on the wall. I look up to the sky. It's so peaceful.. I flinch when I feel a weight on my shoulder I look at my right and saw that Riko-chan's head she leaned on me. I can smell her scent it's so calming.... and I can feel her warmth too.... I relaxed my body and closed my eyes not wanting to end this moment.

~Minutes later....~

We both sleep so peacefully that we didn't realized that the bell already rang. And so we both got scolded by the teacher.