Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

     Seth was on the way home from a long days of work. She loved working at the Tykul. It was a small coffee shop located in the Ireland. It was passed down from generation to generation, leaving it all to Seth. Seth thought she was all alone in the world, thinking she was an orphan. But then she found out that her distant Uncle had died and left the business to Seth.

She called bullshit. They knew she was alive and they didn't want to adopt her or at least tell her they were there. Seth had a hard time in life, so many people didn't want to employ her because she looked like a 12 year old, which is sort of offensive and annoying.

But then again, she ended up with a small coffee shop and some sweet ass money. She got most of the things her Uncle left to inherit. Most of the stuff left was jewelry and I mean real jewelry. Full on ruby rings, emeralds, crystal necklaces, and and a big ass diamond ring .

She was set up for life. And now she had her own business. She named it Tykul. It sorta sounded like night quill and typods put together and it sounded different so she liked it. Tykul became the biggest attraction in Ireland, though it was far from her pastured like cabin.

She took the bus everyday, since she didn't own a car. And so today, she final was going back home. It was seven in the afternoon and she was finally being sent back. Seth looked around in the bus a couple times to see who was in the bus and saw like 10 people in the bus minding their own business. A guy with a huge flower pot, some girl with a whole case of bottled waters, a teen girl on her phone, some creep in the corner, a bunch of other middle aged people on their phones, and an elderly lady.

Seth liked old people. It reminded her of her old guardian back at the orphanage.

So Seth, being Seth, sat close by the elderly lady just in case she needed assistance. She really liked old people. (And for all you nasties, she does not like old people like that. Don't act offended.) She naturally cared for them. She was beginning to mind her own business, pulling out her phone, too, when suddenly, that creepy guy stood up.

"Nobody move! Unless you want a bullet in your head, I suggest you don't move!" The creepy guy said sternly. "I said don't move!!" He suddenly said moving his gun towards the old lady, who was now trembling next to Seth. That bastard. She didn't even do anything. Seth wasn't just about to let this guy terrorize these poor people.

The  creepy guy turned around and started yelling at the captain to call their headquarters and to get 30 thousand dollars and a drive away car unless they want all the people in the bus to die.

Seth silently hugged the elderly lady to calm her down, assuring her that everything was going to be okay. She told the elderly lady that she wasn't going to allow anything to happen to her. Seth silently pulled out her heavy ass folder from her bag and readied herself. It's about to go down.

While the creepy guy had his head turned around, she threw the folder accurately to the creepy Guy's head. Knocking him and the pistol away from each other. She threw herself on him, screaming at everyone to get down. She started punching the guy in the head but he pushed her off him, reaching towards the pistol.

She quickly got the flower pot and threw it at his head not missing it. Then she got the case of bottled waters and threw that at him aiming at his back instead, and not missing either. The bus driver opened the door letting everyone escape, and began calling the police during the wrestle.

The police arrived at the right time, surrounding the bus, and distracting Seth at the same time. While she was off guard, the creeper got the opportunity to get his gun, knock her over, and shoot her in the chest, barely missing her lungs.

He got up and scrambled to the door, prying it open, and getting out, only to get apprehended by five policeman. But Seth was still in the bus. And looking up, she stared at the roof of the bus, holding the wound in her chest, breathing ruggedly.

Seth's vision started to fogged up, she felt sleepy. The sirens were wailing around her. She saw some people gather around her, propping her up, telling her that she was going to be okay. But it was all too blurry. They began to call the paramedics but it was too late.

Seth's eyelids started to close slowly and she finally fell into a deep sleep.

Holy shnits guys, I was going to tell you earlier but I have a new set of inspiration and ideas. If you guys want to read more, try and at least tell some people about my shitty books. Uh, thanks for reading all this bull. See ya!

~Mokushiroku