002

Outside in the beautiful weather, the two friends walked. Gukdoo found himself lost in Bongsoon's beautiful eyes. His eyes then ventured down to her perfect mouth. He wanted to kiss the two lips that resided on her face but, he knew he couldn't. For the sake of their friendship he restrained himself. That was just about one of the hardest things he had ever done in his life.

"Gukdoo are you okay?" Bongsoon took his in hand hers and squeezed them ever so gently. Gukdoo nearly choked as he tried to form a sentence to reply. Unfortunately, he couldn't, and snatched his hand away from her instead.

The devastated Do Bongsoon pressed her lips together and walked to the other side of the path they were on. She bent over to admire the beauteous flowers that were planted before her. "They're pretty flowers," Gukdoo said, "But not as pretty as you."

Bongsoon laughed. Gukdoo was such an unpredictable person. "One minute you snatch your hands away from me, the next you compliment me? Make up your mind, sir." But little did she know, Gukdoo had made up his mind. About her, about what type of person he wanted to be in her life, he had thought of it all.

"Actually, Bongsoon," he said while getting in front of her and making sure that she heard and understood every word that he said, "I'm not okay." Bongsoon decided to question him but he cut her off and continued to speak.

"I'm tired of sitting around and watching you be happy with the wrong guy. You'd honestly be so much happier with me, a police officer, not a game boy. I want you to be mine Bongsoon. Walk away if you don't want the same thing."

Perhaps there were rocks in her shoes, or maybe she was sinking in quicksand. There was aslo a possibility that she was just shocked at all the things he had just said to her, but Bongsoon just stayed still and did not move an inch.

Gukdoo once again looked into her big, round eyes and saw what seemed like a promise of always and forever. He was guessing that that promise was for the two of them, and that she felt it too. "I'm going to kiss you now. Walk away if you don't want me to do so."

Once again, Bongsoon did not move.

"Bongsoon. Walk away if you don't want me to kiss you."

Gukdoo was surprised to see that Bongsoon did not move but that didn't stop what he was planning to do next. He slowly leaned in, and readied his lips to kiss the girl of his dreams. "Stop this, Gukdoo. I cannot kiss you."

Bongsoon slowly backed away and all this did was confuse Gukdoo. He thought she wanted it. He told her to walk away if she didn't want him to kiss her. "I love Minhyuk," she explained. "Who do you think you are, going around and kissing people who are in a relationship?"

As much as Gukdoo wanted to fight back, he felt as if he deserved it. For all of highschool, he had ignored Bongsoon because he was afraid to lose her if he ever got her but during that time he had never thought about what she wanted. She probably felt miserable and it was all his fault. "I'm sorry Bongsoon-ah. I got a little ahead of myself. Let's uh...let's get to work."

___

A/N: YOU'RE MY GARDEN BY JEONG EUNJI JUST CAME ON WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, I'M CRYING PLZ HELP

Also, I'm sorry if this seems rushed, I really don't write straight stuff cause I'm probably the gayest strip pole there is out there and I'm just super excited for the Gukhyuk part to come up!!

Also, ALSO, I know we all hate self promotions but you've already come all this way, why not hear what I have to say? 😊 I just started this new yoonmin book on my main account (datcuriousjoe) called "the bad breakup" and it's really different from all the other stuff I've written and I would like for you guys to check it out! comments and votes are appreciated. thanks for your time♡♡♡