Lucky.(8)

Deliana P.O.V
I Pulled Up At Trinas House, Shut My Car Off & I Walked Inside..

"Well Damn Just Come On In.." She Turned Around & Grabbed Her Purse. She Looked Pretty Nice Looking.

She Had On A Black KneeLength Dress, With Some Gold Heels & Her Hair In Too French Braids To The Back.

"Hes Going Out Tonight..So Imma Try & Get Lucky With Some Fine Nigga." I Laughed.

She Looked At Me & Shook Her Head In Laughter. I Smiled & Pulled Up The Club On My GPS & Plugged My Phone Into The AUX Cord. My Song Came On.

AnnMarie -Handle It
"What if I cheated? what if I was out creeping?
Disappear for the weekend, don't let you know when I'm leaving
What if I was disloyal? put all them niggas before you
But I still claimed that I'm for you, don't say I'm sorry, just spoil you
See what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste
Can you imagine it all on his face?
Go through my text and he calling me bae, yeah
What if I'm choosing? got you out here looking stupid
Then I tell you I can't do this, tired of the fighting and snooping..
If I pulled a you on you, what would you do?
Tell me baby, can you handle it, if you knew what I knew
To do what you do, pull a you up on you
Baby can you handle it, if I was playing your game
Have him lay where you lay, sittin' down on his face

Tell me can you handle it, can you handle it
Baby can you handle it, can you handle it
Baby can you handle it, can you handle it, handle it

Always get lit, treat you like shit
Hard to appreciate the things you did
If I came to you and told you I had a kid
Well would you still stick with me or would you up and split?
If I done to you all the things you done to me
Tell me would you stick around, boy if you were me
You couldn't handle it, boy I guarantee
So tell me why the fuck do you expect that shit from me?"

We Pulled Up At The Club.. & All Eyes Looked Towards My Car. We Got Out & Walked Up To The Front & Big Red Moved Aside.

"Thats That Bitch That Dates Blaze" Some Mad Hoe Shouted.

"And If I Did Whats Really Good ??" I Yelled Back.

Ian Hear Nun. Oh Thats What I Thought.
Big Red Grabbed Trinas Waisted. "Hey Ladies..No Mans Today Trina?" He Smirked..

"Naww Hean Here..But If He Was Touching Me Like That Would Get You Shot"..She Smiled.

He Laughed & Let Us Through. This Shit Was Litt As Alwayss !!

"AWWWW SHITTT WE GOT ANA & TRINA INNA HOUSEEE" We Looked Towards Eddy & Smiled..(Eddys The Deejay)

I Walked Towards The Bar & Sat Down. "Lemme Get Umm 2 Shots Of Henny & A Lime Please" i Smiled.

He Nodded  His Head & Gave Me The Shots & The Lime. I Squeezed The Lime In My Mouth & Swallowed The Shots. I Felt Someone Staring A Hole Into My Back. I Turned Around & Some Dude Was Staring At Me.

"Free To Dance Pretty Girl ?" He Yelled In My Ear. I Nodded  My Head & Told Him Hold Up A Min. I Ordered 3 More Shots & Another Lime. I Swallowed The Shots & Made My Way To The Dance Floor. I Seen Mr.PrettyBoy Smiling At Me. I Started Grinding On Him & His Mister Started Rising..I Was Feeling Pretty Good Rn. (If You Know What I Mean😏) I Grabbed His Head & Kissed Him. Our Tongues Was Wrestling.. He Won Ofcourse. He Was So Cute. I Turned Back Where My Back Was On His Chest & I Looked Towards The Door & In Walked Blaze & My Brother. Kutz Must Have Called Them. Oh Yeah We Seen Kutz When We Walked In. He Didnt See Us I Think. I Hope.

"Can I Have Your Number Beautiful ?" He Smiled Showing His Nice Ass Teeth..Omgg He Is So Fine.

I smiled "Yeah Its-"     "Nun Of Yo Fucking Business..Gone On Now Play Boy Unless You Tryna Get Hurt." I Smelled His Cologne & I Knew He Was Smoking A Blunt.

I Turned Around On My Heels & Looked At Blaze With Anger.

The Guy Seemed Scared "I-Im Sorry Blaze I-Ian Know S-She Was Y-Yours.." He Stammered.. Wow Real Tough Guy.

Blaze Chuckled & Dragged Me Towards The Table With Kutz & Them. And Guess Who Was Sitting They Ass At The Table With Them ?  TRINA DICK WHIPPED ASS.

"Yo You Never Let Me Have No Fun Blaze Damn ! Why Do You Always Do That Man ??" I Yelled Pushing Blaze.

He Took Another Shot. "Because Regardless Of What You Say, That Shit Down There Belongs To Me..What You Got On..Belongs To Me. Everything About You Is Mine & Ion Want No Other Nigga With My Shit. Ion Share..Never Did Since I Was A Kid..Ana Regardless Of What You Say Yo Pussy Has My Name On It. Just Not Yet." He Grabbed My Waisted & Grabbed My Vagina. Oh My-

"Blaze Just Leave Me Alone Damn." I Had To Get Off That Feeling He Gave Me.. I Cant Give In.. No No Not Today.

I Walked Out To The Parking Lot Knowing He Would Be On My Trail.. I Stood There With My Arms Crossed. He Came Behind Me & Kissed My Sensitive Spots.. He Knew What He Was Doing..He Sent Chills Down My Spine.

He Kissed Against My Shoulder.. "Im Sorry..I Just Dont Want No Other Nigga Having What I Want. Me & Niggas Aint The Same If You Cant Tell.."

I Kept My Arms Crossed & Turned Around Facing Him. He Smiled & Kissed My Lips.. Even Tho This Is The Second Time We Kissed It Feels Like The First.. His Lips Are So Soft Omm(OnMyMama).. He Pulled Away Tugging At My Lips Grabbing My Ass.. I Smiled Hiding My Blush.

"Is That, That Sexy Ass Smile I See ?" He Was Definitely Drunk.. He Was Slurring.

He Grabbed Me "Com'er Lets Go Home.." I Walked Back Into The Club & Told Them We Leaving.. They Said Okay & I Walked Back To The Car.. i Got In & Started It Up. He Was Grabbing On My Legs Laying Back With His Eyes Closed. I Drove Down The Street Headed Back To His House.

"You Gone Lay In My Room Tonight ?" He Asked With His Eyes Closed..

I Chuckled "Yeah..We Arent Doing Nothing Tho."

He Sucked His Teeth & Kissed My Hand.

I Told Yall I Was Gonna Get Lucky Right ?😏

Its Gonna Get Longer..Short Chapter.

Is Deliana Just Gonna Forgive Him ?

Do You Think They're Gonna Have Sex ?

Follow Me On Wattpad For More. ☺️