Get To Know You (6)

Kutz^^

Blaze P.O.V
After Shorty Got Finished Sucking My Dick, We Walked Back Out To The Front..Ian See Trina Nor Ana..Well They Probably Left.

"Where The Girls At?" Gunz Said Cleaning His 12.

"Idk They Probably Left Early.." I Said Taking A Sip Of My Drink Feeling The Sting All Down My Throat..It Felt Good Tho.

"BLAZE COME QUICK! COME ONN !" Trina Yelled Running Over To Our Booth.

"What's Wrong ? What Happened ?" I Asked Looking Confused.

"Okay So Ana Got Really Drunk , & She's Over There Dancing And This Dude Wont Let Her Go..He Keeps Bringing Her Closer To Him..!" She Said All In One Breath.

"Where ?" I Said Still Looking Confused.

She Lead Me To Where She Was And Sure Enough It Was One Of The Jigg Niggas.. (That's A Gang That They Are Beefing With)
She Was Trying To Get Out Of His Hold And Almost Fell So Thats When I Jumped In.

"You Got 2.5 Second To Let Her Go Or Yo Brains Is Gone Be Splattered All Over These Tables" I Said With A Cold Look As I Held My Pistol To The Back Of His Head.

She Looked So Relieved & Drunk. Lol.

"Man Who Df You Think Yo- Oh Shit Blaze I'm Sorry Man!" The Nigga Turned Around Fully & Looked Like He Shitted On Himself.

"Yeah Yeah Yada Yada Back Df Up Off Her..She Just Told You She Aint Wanna Dance With You.. Now Gone Head For I Change My Mind" I Said With A Cold Look..The Guy Hurried Out Of The Club.

"You Alright ?" I Asked Feeling Bad..She Was Drunk. I Know This Was The First Time This Happened To Her.

"Com'er Imma Take You Home" I Said Pulling Her Behind Me Out The Club.

"How Did You Know He Was Bother-BLAHH GUAHH."

Did She Just.. I Know She Didn't..Blaze Don't Look Down..Don't Look Down.

"Ana Get In The Car" I Said As Calm As Possible..This Is The Second This I Hate..First Is Catching A Disease.

She Looked So Hurt..Ian Mean To Say It Like That But I'm Aggressive..I Can't Control It.. She Jumped In The Car And Stared At Me While I Took My Shirt Off Along With My TeeShirt..
(5mins Later)
Trina Came Out The Club And Glanced At Me..Haha. She Ran Over To Ana Side And They Talked While I Spoke To Gunz & Kuts.

"Well She's Asleep..Keep Her Away From Sharp Objects.. & Get Her Home Safely Reckless Driver." Trina Said While Getting Into Her Car. Yeah Whatever.
(20Mins Later)
As I Was Driving I Had Seen Some Scars On Ana And I Didn't Wanna Ask But As Nosey As I Am , I Grabbed Her Arm And Looked At Them.. They Were Burns..Where Did She Get Them Shits From ?

"Ana..Ana. We're Here Get Up.." She Was Knocked Out Cold.. I Sighed & Picked Her Up Carrying Her Into My House..I Took Her Upstairs & Undid Her Dress And Took Her Shoes Off.. I Put Her Hair Up And Laid Her Down In Her Panties & Bra.. Her Body's Nice..But She Has All These Scars..Imma Talk To Her In The Morning..Let Her Drunk Ass Get Some Sleep. I Covered Her Up & Turned Her Light Off , Shutting The Door Behind Me..

(Next Morning)
Deliana P.O.V
I Rubbed My Eyes And Looked Around.. I Got Scared.. I Had On Nothing But My Underwear & Bra..

Wait..DID THAT GUY TAKE ME HOME LAST NIGHT !!!

I Started Crying.. I Lost My Virginity To Some Nigga Ian Even Know..Ian Even Want Too..I Heard Someone Knock On The Door And I Grabbed The Cover Hiding Behind The Door Grabbing The Closest Weapon Which Was A Glass Clock. The Person Knocked Again & I Waited Til They Walked In.. I Couldn't See There Face When They Opened The Door But They Sounded Confused.