Hoes..Hoes..Hoes(7)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah Girl And I Was Like Hold On Sis- Whatchu Want ?" She Said Looking Up At Me.

"Blaze..Now"I Said 48Hot.

"There's Nobody Here By The Name Bla-" I Reached Over The Counter And Grabbed Her Head Banging It Again The Desk Until I Heard Her Nose Crack.

"Ana Come On" Trina Pulled Me & We Seen Kutz.

"He Won't Go In Until He Sees You.." Gunz Got Up From The Seat Scratching His Head.

"Where Is He ?" I Walked Over To Him And Hugged Him..

"He's In There.." He Pointed To A Double Doored Room With A Sign That Said

"DOCTORS ONLY.."

I Can't Walk In There.. Dammit. I Walked In And Seen Blaze Pushing The Doctors Away..

"Are You Deliana ?" The Doctor Asked Walking Towards Me.

I Shook My Head Yes And He Walked Me Over Towards Blaze.

"Ana"  Blaze Sounded So Weak.

"Blaze..You Have To Go Into Surgery..Go. I'll Be Here Waiting." I Grabbed His Hand.. He Grabbed My Face Roughly And Kissed Me Hard.

I Walked Out Smiling Knowing He Would Do Just Fine..

(3Hours Later)

"Relatives Of De'Shawn Carter" The Doctor Said Looking At A Clipboard.

We Looked Up And Walked Towards Him..

"He's In Critical Condition , But He's Gonna Be Just Fine..We Were Able To Get The Bullets Out Of His Leg & Back. He's Gonna Be Good..He's One Tough Guy..You Guys Can Go See Him Now." He Smiled.

We Thanked Him And Everybody Walked In..Even Some Girl I Didn't Know With A Baby.. Hmmm. I Looked And Trina And She Looked Confused Also. Whose She ?

Everybody Was Gathered Around Blaze Watching Him Sleep..

He Opened His Eyes And Said "Damn Y'all Some Creeps..Watching Me Sleep And Shit..Back Y'all Asses Up." He Said With A Raspy Voice. Sexy Ass.

I Stood All The Way At The End Of The Bed Holding A Bag Full Of New Clothes For Him..

"Blaze Baby Did You Miss Me ?" We All Looked Behind Me & Seen That Girl From Earlier With A Baby Standing There Smiling.

"Who You ?" I Asked Taking Off My Shoes.

"Girl Blazes First Love And BabyMama. Who Df Are You ?" She Said Putting Her Hand On Her Waist.

I Looked At Trina & Then Gunz & Then Kutz.
I Tied My Hair Up & Layed The Clothes On The Bed. I Stood There Waiting For Her To Put Her Baby Down. You Know What.. Ian Gone Fight Her..They Can Live Happy Ever After. I Let My Hair Loose & Put My Shoes Back On.. & Walked Out The Room Towards The Cafe..
So He Has A Whole BabyMama While Playing BoyFriend To Me..Tuhh. He's Funny..He Will NEVER See Me Again. I Promise.

Blaze P.O.V
After Ana Walked Out Everybody Was Just Looked Around At Kelsey.

"Well Were Just Gonna..Go" They Said Walking Out The Room Leaving Me And Kelsey By Ourselves With Her Child.