Returning home

It had been three day and YN was at the address J hope gave her. I was a small house in the countryside and she found another note there.  

"Hey YN, if you reading this, them I'm going after my older owner, I'll be here in two days, I promise."  

-Jung Hoseok  

YN's eyes water slightly at the note, but set it down to look around the house a bit. It was small, but also quite spacious. It had one bedroom, one bath, a kitchen and a good sized living room with the tv. Yn set her bag on the ground In the bedroom. She then flopped her back onto the bed, landing with a small bounce. She stared at the cieling, her mind slowly slipping into the darkness of exhaustion.  

When YN woke up she felt warm breath on the side of her neck,  a large warm hand running through her long hair, and a strong arm wrapped around her waist. She stiffened and tried controlling her breathing, scared that some creepy dude snuck in and decided to use her as a comfy pillow. "Don't worry YN, its just me." Hobi whispered in her her kindly. She sighed in relief and turned herself to face him. "You've been asleep for two days? Why?" He asked quietly, kissing her forehead, his flufffy tail swishing nervously. "I barely slept whiling you were gone those thre days, I guess it caught up with me." She whispered back, running her hands through his dark brown locks, fingers brushing up against his ear some. He frown and hugged her closer to him. "I'll make breakfast and explain everthing in the morning, I promise." He mumbled in her hair. 

In the morning he did explain everything, in the end his owner got arrested and both of them were planning on living in the house from now one. YN got fired for not showing up and Hobi found a job in that area. "Yn, I love you." He said sweetly as he hugged her. "I love you too." She replied, kissing him on the lips.