Chapter 1

Peggy was awoken from the knocking at her door. She mumbles into her pillow groaning, "Who is knocking at my door this early in the morning? It's summer." She got up answering the door to see who it was. When she opened the door, she immediately slams the door closed. On the other side of the door was her backstacking brother.

*Flashback*
Peggy was walking to her boyfriends house worriedly. Jamie hasn't been answering his texts or calls which wasn't like him to ignore her. When she arrived at his house, she finds his twin brother, Steven, sitting on the steps of the house. She walked beside him but Steven pulled her back, away from the door. Peggy looked even more worried and confused "What are you doing Steven? Why are you pulling me away from the house?"  She asked, trying to pull her arm away from him. "Peggy.." Steven started, "You don't want to see whats going on," She managed to pull her arm away as she ran to the window, looking in. At that very moment, her heart  crushed as she saw her brother and boyfriend making out on the couch."
*End Flashback*

Seth kept knocking on the door and yelling. She bit her lip to keep from exploding. She opened the door again, glaring at her brother feriously.  "What do you want Seth?!" She yelled at him. "Why are you yelling at me Peggy? I was just wanting to see my sister since I just got home for the summer." Seth asked her. "Well I don't want to see you." She slammed the door again, sliding down it and collasping on the floor. She still hasnt broke the news to Jamie or Seth that her and Steven saw them making out on the couch two weeks ago. She still hasn't broke up with Jamie just yet. Steven had came up with a plan to get back at them, though she wasnt sure why Steven would up her, since he was so popular and she was very nerdy. But she was glad to have Stevens help.

Steven had been holding a serect for a long time. He had liked Peggy ever since they were kids, but never asked her out because she loved his brother. He would do anything to help Peggy. He just hoped he wasn't making a mistake by helping her.

Peggy didn't have a choice but to go downstairs because her mother kept calling her to eat breakfast. "I will be down after I get a shower mom!" She yelled from upstairs to her mother. After her shower, she got dressed and made her way downstairs hoping her brother was in his room. She turns the corner, relieved when she didn't see him. "Mom, Steven texted and asked if I could to meet him for breakfast. Is it okay if I go?" She asked with pleading eyes. "Of course dear. But why are you not meeting Jamie?" Her mother asked concerned. "It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it." She sighed as she walked out of the house. But little did she know that Seth was listening to their conversation.

Seth ran back up to his room, grabbed his cellphone, and texted Jamie:

Did something happen between you and Peggy?

He hit the send botton, confused of what Peggy just said.

Author's Note:
Please comment what you think about the first chapter please. Should I continue the story or not? If so what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter. It will be in Jamie view of point must of the chapter. Sorry for the mistakes. Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy it so for? Until next time goodbye.