"Shut up brat. We won't do anything to your 'Daddy'. Well at least for now.Are you done?" He grumbled at his brother irritatedly as I felt the ropes and cuffs being taken off my arms, only to be replaced by individual shackles to the wall. At least I can move my hands now.

"30 minutes. We'll be back for you then." Noisy tsk-ed, slamming the plates down before leaving the cell with Quiet. A plain bun, apple and a bottle of water. They should be safe to eat. Taking a small bite from the bun and apple, I handed them to Amerie after ensuring that there's no chemicals added to it.

 Taking a small bite from the bun and apple, I handed them to Amerie after ensuring that there's no chemicals added to it

"Eat, Am

"Eat, Am." She stared at me quizzically as she stared between me and the food I've handed to her.

"What about you daddy? Amerie have mine too. See!" She said cheerfully as she held up her own serving but knowing her growing body, she'll be hungry by afternoon. I don't want her falling ill especially in such a place.

"You keep those for afternoon. Daddy's full so don't worry about me. So be a good girl and eat up okay?" Pouting slightly, she slowly nodded her head before hugging me tightly, burying her head into my chest as I wrap my arms around her protectively. I won't let anyone else touch her again as long as I'm here.

"Yes Daddy. Amerie be good girl and listen to Daddy."

"That's my Angel." Watching her eat her fill, I downed half bottle of water before passing it to her, asking her to keep her own bottle for the afternoon too. "Amerie?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"I'll need to leave in a few minutes time so can you stay here and be a good girl?" She look up at me confusedly while sinking her teeth hungrily into the apple having eating finished her bun.

"Where you going, Daddy?"

"I'm just going to help them cook in the kitchen then I'll be back." Shit. I can't cook. I-

"Okay Daddy. Amerie be good girl and stay." She chirped cooperatively. Thank goodness she doesn't know that I can't cook.

"That's my Angel. If anyone tries to touch you, bite their hands or kick them between their legs, hard. Okay?"

"Okay! Kick in between hard and bite them. Got it, Daddy." She grinned mischievously up at me as I grinned back at her. That's my little girl. "Um...Daddy?"

"Yes love?"

"When can we get out?"

"Soon, my Angel. Soon."

*Bang! Bang!* "Let's go!" Noisy hollered, banging on the metal door loudly as Quiet came in to unlock my shackles before pulling me up from the ground by my shirt. It was then I realized how much they towered over me.

"Da-" Amerie cried out as she ran towards us but stopped when I lifted my hand in front to her.

"I'll be back very soon."

"Promise Daddy, promise."

"I promise." Giving her one last lingering glance, the 2 locked the doors behind me as I got carried and brought into a large dark room which made me blind momentarily until the lights came on.

"Strap him down to the table." Noisy ordered his brother as I felt myself getting thrown onto a cold metal desk before my limbs were tugged spread apart and strapped to the table legs.

"Well let's see... I wonder what should I use first to break you." A voice so dark and evil sent a cold chill down my spine as I braced for what's going to happen. I can't help but feel that I was under this person's very own torture before. Way before I can even remember. And I definitely do not like this feeling.

Okay... I admit. This chapter sucks. Sorry guys!