Chapter 2

Jason's POV:

Jason's POV:

Stepping down into the dungeons, I walked down the alley, eyeing the prisoners as I walked past their cells.

"Let us out you bastard!"

"Let us go!"

"You'll be punished for this you bastard!"

They threw numerous insults at me fiercely as they banged against the metal gates, trying to get my attention. Little did they know, their shouts doesn't piss me off but motivates me to lock them in longer. It sounds melodious to my ears.

Ignoring their shouts, I advanced towards the end of the alley where it's extremely silent and dark. Approaching the large heavy metal doors, I unlocked it to reveal Josiah leaned his body weight on the bed with a look of pleasure on his face as he thrust his hard-rock cock into our pet's mouth repeatedly, giving him no time to breathe. His fingers pulling on our pet's ecru long locks, making him to swallow his cock down deeper. Fuck. That looks so fucking hot. I'm getting hard just by watching.

Walking over to them with a painful boner, straining in my tight pants, I ran my fingers down our pet's bare, smooth and slender back as he shivered under my touch. So sensitive. When his eyes are blindfolded, his other senses intensifies, making him more sensitive to other senses. Just like how we like our pets to be.

"Have you been a good, my baby boy?" I rubbed his jawline gently as he let out a moan in response, causing Josiah to groan in pleasure from the caused by the vibrations.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Josiah grunted as he thrusted a few more hard and deep thrusts against the back of his throat before releasing long and hard. "Swallow all down." He commanded as our pet nodded obediently.

Swallowing Josiah's load down, he cleaned Josiah's cock with his tongue, licking away all the cum that coated his length. "That's my good boy." I patted his hair lightly as he leaned into my touch with a soft smile on his lips.

"Lie down on the ground with limbs apart." I ordered authoritatively as he submitted immediately to my commands. He nodded before getting into position as Josiah cuffed up his limbs to the spreaders. Taking a huge vibrator with lumps around it, I spreaded his buttcheeks apart before pushing it in harshly into his tight hole in one go, causing him to scream loudly in pain as he struggled, thrashing around on the ground.

His fists clenched tightly as his whole frame stiffened from the sudden intrusion. Blood flowed down freely from his ripped ass as he laid on the ground unmoving as he laid with his head tilted sideways, his mouth wide open but without and sounds coming out from me. Awww... is he done already?

Not like I care.

Kicking the vibrator in deeper with the heel of my foot, he jerked violently while gasping loudly in agony. Yes that's it. Scream. Beg me to stop. Beg me to fuck you instead of that rubber toy. Beg me to make you mine. Beg me to whip you into submission.

"How is it my baby? It feels good right? The vibrator so deep up in ur asshole. Look at your ass. It's twitching in excitement. You want my cock in you, don't you my love?" I growled deeply into his ear as his body trembled lightly as tears fell down the corners of his face. That's the sight. That's the view I love so much. "Right?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy." I groaned at his words as my pants got even tighter. That's right. I'm your daddy. What a slut... such a fuckable bitch in heat.

"That's my baby boy. That's our love. Let me show how much we love you." He shivered slightly as I removed the vibrator in one move before replacing it with my dry hard-on, making him scream from the movement and new intrusion. Who needs lube when they have natural lube like blood.

Giving him no time to adjust to my size, I started to pound into him, fast and deep as I motioned to Josiah to begin.

*crack!* He whipped our pet's back harsly, making his skin to break and blood to escape. What pissed me off is that he was biting hard down on his lips, enough to make it bleed but is not willing to scream for us.

"Scream for us love. We want to hear your melodious screams as we make love to you." Josiah spat at him irritatedly before cracking the whip against his skin at the same spot, this time causing him to let out a high pitch breath-taking scream. Wonderful.

"That's our good boy. Listen to us and you get rewarded. For completing your mission smoothly this afternoon and doing it on time, you get 60 lashes. For listening to our commands, you've earned another 30." We chuckled loudly after Josiah finished our pet's reward for today. 90 lashes. Damn. It'll be a feast for our ears.

Ramming into him harshly, he gripped onto the cuffs tightly, groaning in pain as I pounded into him like a jackhammer, leaving him to time to relax at all. "Cum for me baby boy." I pumped his cock feverously as he gasped loudly, the pleasure too much for him to handle as he panted harshly and tiredly as I continued to thrust into him while Josiah continued to lash against his back and the back of his limbs and ass.

His eyes rolled backwards as his eyelids fluttered, threatening to close when he's on his 50th lash and I'm about to shoot my 3rd load into him. It's harder to make me cum compared to my twin. He would have came at least 5 times alrightly.

"Don't you dare faint, baby boy or I'll strap you on the chair. You won't like that would you?"  I warned threateningly as he shook his head quickly in fear. The last time he fainted on us, we strapped him onto a automated thrusting chair with a long and thick dildo attached to the machine on the chair as it thrusts deeply and hard into his ass, tearing his ass due to its depth and harshness, making him unable to sit up for days.

"For almost fainting on us, you've earned yourself another 20 lashes." I announced with a wide grin as Josiah smirked along with me. Tonight is going to be so much fun.

Ehhhh....I feel weird after writing this chapter. Idk how to call the feeling. It's like 'weird...' plus 'um...okay?' That type of feelings😅😅😅 Maybe it's due to writing such scenes when its only the starting chapters🤔