5) Information

A/N
~~~~~
Hey guys before I start the chapter I wanted to talk about this:

A/N~~~~~Hey guys before I start the chapter I wanted to talk about this:

.......wow......that is amazing.it
may not be cool to some of you but to me that is just amazing. I love you guys so much and I hope you guys really have enjoyed this book so far and I think you all are so amazing💞💞💞ANYWHO enough sappy talk lets get to the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V
---------------
When we got to the cullen's house you and quil carried Seth into carlisles office and you stood outside the closed office door as Seth screamed in pain, you spoke to Sam. "This was my fault, if I had only gone by myself Seth wouldn't be in there." For some reason this made Sam mad and he said "Seth may not have been in there but you might be in a casket dead! What would happen then huh? Our entire tribe would never forgive themselves if we let you go by yourself and you died!!" Your face softened but then you went back to being angry "you know what I'm a leader not a follower" you snarled in his ear and pushing past him to get to the door. "Y/N!" He yelled at you "If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off balance with yourself!" Your face softened again and you nodded at him walking out the door ...... just in time for you to run into jacob...."Jacob?!" You said stopping dead in your tracks and looking at him. "Y/N now is not the time.." He said trying to avoid any further contact with you "jacob stop " you said grabbing his shoulder and facing him towards you. "Look I know I hurt you and its been killing me but I am trying to make things right...I love you so much and I always will...until I take my last breath..." He looked at you and said "I really don't understand why I care about you so much seeing as you don't care at all..." Tears welled up in your eyes "maybe your too wrapped up in your own pathetic life to see that I care about you.more than anything else, and I hope that once I leave today you realise that for once you were wrong." His anger softened into sadness "I'm not a good lover, I mess up, I start fights, I easily get jealous BUT....

I don't play, I give my all and I love you deeply" your then walked over to him quickly and cupping his face kissing him passionately. He was shocked at first but then kissed back, when you pulled away he put a hand on your cheek and said "I will love you until the day I close my eyes forever" you giggled and hugged him. "Hey, we should go on a trip...do you remember Bella?" You nodded your head and he continued "well she was wondering if we wanted to go on a camping trip with her and her boyfriend."(guys I know this scene wasn't really a "trip" for Edward and bella, but tgis isn't related to that" You smiled and agreed "I should get home jacob, I love you" he smirked and said "I love you too Y/N". When you got home your parents left a note on the kitchen counter for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearest Y/N,
Your father and I had to leave town for a business trip for at least a month, your brother's friend's mother has agreed to watch him while we are gone, So you will have the house to your self. If there is an emergency go to any of the neighbors and get help we have left our numbers on the fridge so you can call us if needed.Make sure to do your homework and chores like you would any normal day. We love you very much and we'll see you soon.
Love,
Mom & Dad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'ummmmm okay then' you thought folding up the note and taping it to the fridge. You checked in your parents room to find it empty and you checked your baby brothers room to find it empty as well . 'they must have already left' you thought heading to your room to change into your pajamas: