Samanda

Enjoying the story? Hope so. I see my views going up but there is no change in my comments. Could you just put hi. I need to know real people are reading this and not just my friends trying to make me feel better. But enough about my problems... Enjoy.

After measuring her locker with a bobby pin from her messy top knot bun Aerion walked to her next period. The English class was all the way across the campus, pass the gym and cafeteria so basically the classroom was in The Ruins. The Ruins was the area of the school that was the shadiest. It was the least patrolled by the school's security so it was always occupied by students ditching class. Also The Ruins had alot of empty classrooms, most were for afterschool clubs so during the day it was a very sparse amount of activity, beside the ditchers of course. Aerion walked into the room and was greeted by the unpleasant flowery vanilla scent. The scent itself was actually pleasing but what is signified is what made it disgusting.

"OMG! If it isn't the most revolting sophomore of this campus... Ugly ole' Aerion. How was homeschooling? Did your Mom find out she hates you just like I do? Its crazy how your Mom is so pretty and your so yuck... I actually saw your Mom at Walmart yesterday, tell her she could use a little bit of under eye treatment, those bags are gruesome." Samanda berated. Samanda went on, throwing more insults towards Aerion, but she wasn't listening. She could hear Samanda but she wasn't listening. All Samanda felt was pain and anger arise withing her. She just continued to swell with anger, her eyes closed and fist clenched. After steading her breath and regulating her heartbeat as best as she could she looked up and saw Samanda and her clique giggling at the way she cowardly went into her shell. After the beotches finished their laughing they regrouped to fix their makeup. Samanda reapplied her lip gloss and Aerion pictured the gloss irritating her lips and breaking out into a rash that looked very similar to a herpes infection, which wouldn't be suprising since Samanda was known to slurp up...

"Chloe what was in this lip gloss?" Samanda asked one of her loyal followers. "Umm... I think beeswax, peppermint, and vanilla. I made it. Nice right?" Chloe replied with a high pitched voice. "Uhh. No this shit burns a little. Take it this it bull." Samnda threw the tube of lip gloss at Chloe and rubbed its remains off her lips with the back of her hand. The bell rang and the students sat down looking at the front of the room. Aerion took a seat closest to the door in the front.No teacher. Students eventually began to talk, realizing the teacher that was suppose to be here bailed or never came.

Several moments passed and then screams came from the back of the room. Aerion quickly turned around and saw that Samanda's entourage was surrounding her, some screaming and some mixing concealers to match Samanda's skin tone. Samanda grabbed her purse and rushed past the group crowding her covering her mouth. One of the students sticked their leg out tripping Samanda brutally. She fell hard and jumped back up after recomposing herself turning to the kid that tripped her "You're dead." She said to him with pure rage. "And you're a dick sucker, you got something there." He replied pointing all over his mouth. She quickly turned around speed walking towards the door, when she passed Aerion Aerion saw it. She had a rash around her mouth, that looked alot like herpes.

Wowza!! Well? What do you think? Was it a coincidence or was it Aerion that caused that rash? Comment, vote, and share this. Plzz? Okk. Until next time....