two

[Choi Jihee]
It is a Saturday,which leads me sleeping in the whole day. I gotta admit living alone might be lonely but it's so goddamn peaceful.

I got up and cooked myself breakfast and watched tv. Lol,is it even breakfast anymore?

I watched Spongebob and immediately took a shower to take a stroll at the park with my best friend,Jina.

I got out and head to the park,I arrived and already saw her with her dog,Ddeng.

My life is quite boring actually,I mean you could call me a fangirl,I mainly fangirl over EXO and anime. I don't really go to events. I mean I enjoy going,but I prefer doing nothing at home.

Jina and I have a lot in common one of them are,we wear oversized hoodies and black leggings everyday and mainly stay at home,but she also goes out a lot. Well,she has a boyfriend. Which,I don't.

"Bro when are you going to get yourself a guy?" She asked,frustrated.

I scoffed. "Why do you want me to have one? Am I that lifeless? I mean you're lifeless too."

"Okay,I am lifeless but I still go out and hang with our friends and him.You rarely socialise!" She scolded. "I mean,if you don't want to be single,then at least admire or compliment a guy!"

"Don't you have an eye on guys?" She asked.

"Well,there is this guy at this convenience store.He's actually a cashier." I told her.

"Okay,continue." She said,interested in what I told her.

"I don't know! He looks so damn familiar. Like I swear I've seen him somewhere but he's actually quite cute." I spoke.

"I see him almost every night. He's always playing his phone. He looks kinda hot too." I confessed.

"Wow! Finally. You've spoken about a guy woo! I'm treating you ice cream! Let's go!" She smiled.

All she cares is about my relationship with men? Okay then.