How he asks you to be his girlfriend (Michael)

The two of you have been dating for a year now. Michael wants to take you on a date but he won't tell you where. He comes to your house and rings the doorbell. You answer the door and see Michael standing there with a blindfold in his hands. He tells you that where you are going is a surprise and that you have to wear the blindfold until he takes it off of you. He leads you to his car which he helps you get in since you can't see anything.

*** 20 minutes later***

"We are finally here." Michael said as he put the car in park

Michael got out of the car and opened your door and helped you get out of the car. 

" Can I take the blindfold off yet??" You asked Michael impatiently.

"Not yet, just a few more seconds," Michael says holding your hand leading the way.

"You ready?" Michael asks.

"Yes" you say. 

Michael finally takes the blindfold off of you. As you are able to see again after having the blindfold on for so long, Michael had taken you to Cedar Point. 

"Y/N I have had an amazing year with you. We have done so much within the past year together and I have enjoyed every second of it. From the late night phone calls, the laughs, to helping you out when you got upset, and the crazy adventures we have been on together. Our first adventure started here at this amusement park. Y/N I want to continue spending time with you, I love every moment of it, will you be my girlfriend?" Michael asked you as you both were standing in front of the park. 

"Omg Michael! Yes I will be your girlfriend!" You say as you jump and give him a big hug. 

You both spend the rest of the day at Cedar Point and enjoy every moment of it together.