Imagine for Izabella (Michael Conor)

Today is the VMAs. I am so excited to see all the others who are going. I will tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Izabella, I am 17 years old, my eyes are green and my hair is brown with red tips. I am known for singing and rapping. Oh yeah did I tell you that I'm going to be performing at the VMAs.

Currently I am on the red carpet getting interviewed by many people. After a while I see a group of guys right just ahead of me. I noticed one in particular. Oh boy he was so cute. I already have a crush on him. 'No, you can't, just not now, you're way too busy to be with anyone right now.' you think to yourself. Now it's time to go backstage to get ready to perform. When you get backstage there are many others who wish you good luck on your performance."You're on Izabella!" One of the producers tells me as I was ready to perform. The song I am performing is cold one more light by Linkin Park.

-After Performing-

"Wow that was amazing!" "I love you Izabella!" "You're an amazing singer!" I am so happy, I'm getting so many good comments about my performance, as I walk back to the audience. I am currently back at my seat waiting for the show to be over.

-Show is finally over-

Right when I get up from my seat I start walking and I walk into someone. Oh my- it was the guy that I saw on the red carpet. "Opps sorry-" he says as he turns back and sees me.
"You're Izabella right?" He asks.

Oh my gosh he actually know who I am
"Yes, and you are?.." I asked curiously

"Conor Smith, but known as Michael Conor."
"I am a singer and rapper actually, in a new band called In Real Life" "Oh by the way you killed that performance, I'm very impressed that you can rap too," Michael says
Thanks, that is so cool you know how to rap and sing too,"

"Hey what's up?" the other guys come up to Michael and I asking.

"Not much just talking to Izabella, she is the girl who performed One More Light by Linkin Park," he said.

"You're performance was amazing!" They had all said
"Thanks, that is actually one of my favorite songs," I told them.
"Really?? That is one of mine too!" Michael said very excitedly.
"Hey do you want to go get some coffee with us?" They asked me.
"Sure, I would love to!" I said looking at them

-At Coffee Shop-

"Oh My Gosh wait WHAT??" I said somewhat loudly.
"Yep, he was like she is so pretty and super talented." Sergio said as I was getting up from my seat

-After Coffee-

"Hey Izabella, can I ask you something?" Michael asked me suddenly
"Yea sure what's up?" I asked curiously
"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me, like on a date just the two of us?"
OH MY GOODNESS Did He Just- OMG
"Yes, I would love too!" I said confidently.

I know I said I don't want any relationships right now, but you know why not give it a shot . Today has been the best day ever.

A/N

Hey guys
    Just wanted to let you know that I am still  accepting requests so if you want one message me :) Glad you are enjoying these so far ❤ they are so much fun to write about!