jimin

okay but please don't think about single-dad!jimin bouncing excitedly on the spot as he waited to pick up his daughter from pre-school. he'd be so excited to see her cute little face, when she saw that he was actually on time, but he was also excited to see you. his daughter's class teacher and the prettiest and kindest woman he'd ever met. please don't think about park jimin, the hot yet endearingly sweet single- dad that every female teacher in the staff room talks about, forming a crush on you because of that one time you swept his little girl into your arms when she cried about going to school, because of that time you shared a bit of your lunch (even though you weren't supposed to) with his baby girl because he'd been working late and had forgotten to pack her something, and because of that other time where you'd walked his daughter home on a day that he'd overslept after work and because at the time you'd smiled and said 'it was on my way' even though it wasn't and you lived on the other side of town.

please please please dont think about park jimin falling in love with you, his precious little girl's pre-school teacher, and definitely don't think about his rosy tinted cheeks when you said yes to a date on friday at 7 pm.