"What about it? Cause i aint cutting no hair growing out this scalp, hell no" i tell her hugging my hair to my chest and she laughs standing up walking over to me. She grabs the back of the chair and turns it so im facing the mirror before holding some of my hair behind me so it looks like i have a short cut and it actually looks kind of cute.

"And what if you dyed it like a really dark brown or even burgundy" she suggest playing with my hair and i close my eyes picturing it also enjoying my hair being played with. Opening my eyes i see her chestnut ones stairing back at me waiting for a answer and i nod standing up slidding my feet into my slides.

"Lets go before i change my mind" i tell her sliding my purse off the back of the chair and onto my shoulder though she just walks back over to her spot picking up her gel pen.

"I have papers to grade...you can go and then come back to let me see how it turns out" she confessed earning a scowl. I didnt want to wait and i didnt want to go by myself i hadnt spoke to amara in months and juel was out on a date with some egyptian girl right now vi was the only other girl option.

"But vi" i pout only for her to shake her head making my pout turn into a slight glare.

(A/N: like i said i couldnt wait to show yall Mals personality and she also has very similar traits to erik such a being manipulative, able to get what they want and when, bad attitude and you know...both killers)

A well thought out plan pops into my head and i cant help the slight grin before pouting again and plopping back into my seat with a exagerated sigh.

"Sorry i didnt mean to be a brat i just thought that...you know since i was there for you that you know youd want to do the same since i dont have anyone right now but its ok, i understand your busy right now" i shrug biting my lip with sad eyes as i stand up and head to the door.

3...

2...

"Hey Malika wait, im sorry. Youre right and this can wait i still have time to do it shit i didnt mean to...you know what ill pay for your hair and we can go out to lunch too anywhere you want just give me two seconds to change" she apologizes and i nod turning back around to conceal the grin as i walk downstairs.

you know what ill pay for your hair and we can go out to lunch too anywhere you want just give me two seconds to change" she apologizes and i nod turning back around to conceal the grin as i walk downstairs

When i walk back into my apartment i walk straight into my room and plop on the velvet sheets inhaling deeply. Erik. Opening my eyes in confusion i notice that his shirt was laid across my bed and thats why i smelled him. Grabbing the shirt in my hands i chuckle softly to myself at how me and erik were. We had become so attatched to eachother and to think we hated each others guts when we first met. We were so mean and said the most heart wrenching, vicious stuff to another back at M.I.T.