part 2

Once upon a time a princess was born, a beautiful baby girl. Hair as black as ebony, lips as red as the rose, skin as pale as snow and eyes as blue as ice. The king and queen were both gifted, a gift they had inherited from their ancestors. They were one of the few people who could see the monsters and beasts walk among us, disguised as normal human beings. But with that gift comes large responsibility and a grave amount of danger..... and then they discovered that their daughter too inherited the gift. They knew from the moment they discovered this fact.... that their princess was in a great amount of danger if certain people would ever find out about her gift, they feared for the princess' life and did everything they could to keep the girl save, hidden from the world. Their happiness was short-lived as nothing could stay hidden forever. A group of five; a witch, an ogre, a snake, a wolf and a loin entered the castle and killed the king and queen.... a true bloodbath....

but what happened to the princess?

"Where in the hell is that damned girl!" growls a man with a voice that simply does not sound human. Two bright icy blue eyes look at the door from underneath the bed. The small kid shrinks away as far as she possibly can. "I have a bloody job for her!" the man exclaims, his voice getting louder as he gets closer to the small child's room. She slowly reaches for the gun and aims at the door. It's close range so she deffinatly wouldn't miss this shot. This was her chance to get out, her chance to escape. This was what they trained her for wasn't it? Murder, cold blooded murder. She was made for this, this is why she existed. This is what they made her do, the moment she could hold a gun. They turned her into a weapon to use to their advantage. As the door opened and a Siegbarste came in, she disgarded the gun with a sigh. She knew that a normal gun, could not penetrate the skin of a creature of that sort. There goes the not-that-well-thought-through plan. 

With a sigh she crawled out from her spot underneath the bed. It's better to get it over with then to have them find her and punnish her for not coming when called upon. How she got here, she didn't know because this is the way it has always been. Lexie Burkhardt 3 year old mercenary, a grimm used to take out grimm and wesen alike. Nothing more dangerous than a child that is litteraly trained to kill. You would never expect it, since there is nothing more pure than a child. These creatures call themselves Der Zirkel der Mondsichel, a group of five different kinds of wesen and one of the most feared covens in the entire world. And with the young Grimm as their personal mercenary they are unstoppable. "Ah, there you are you little shit" he growls "I have a job for you" he says and throws the file on the floor in front of her. She pouts, but quickly stops herself from doing so before the Siegbärste notices. She doesn't want to do it, she never does but she doesn't have choice. "Get it done" He growls before exiting. Lexie opens the file and sees a young man with blue eyes and brown hair, much like herself. She frowns. 

A soft knock is heard and soon after the door opens. The Löwen comes in. His name is Philip, he's nice... He's the only one in this camp that is even remotly nice to her and treats her with any kind of respect. He bends down next to her and sets a plate with pancakes on the floor. "Thought you might like something to eat" Philip states. Lexie's gaze is still fixed on the file, but then throws it down in frustration. She crosses her arms in front of her and pouts. "What is it?" he asks. He opens the file and sees the source of her frustration and chuckles. "Nicholas Burkhardt" he reads aloud "Born June 18 1982. Lives in Portland Oregon. Works for the Portland Police Department." he continues. Realisation dawns upon him. 

Lexie has been ordered to kill her own uncle without even knowing it.