"Are you not going to punish me master." I said as calm as I could.

"No." He left the room.

-End of flashback

"Fine, I don't care anyway." He said cruelly.

His words pierced my heart. How could he say these things to me?! I am his mate!

I spun around an stalked my way over to him. I sent the hardest bitch slap to the side of his face. His expression showed he was stunned making me smirk, "How does it feel?" I sneered.

He became angry and wrapped his fingers in my hair with a secured grip. "Punishing time. I told you not to push me or you'd regret it!"

He jerked my hair pulling it with such force I cried out in pain. He led me to the closet glaring at me, "Don't move." I didn't know why he had brung me into the closet. I was dreading to find out.

Zack reached up and pulled a key out from a pair of pants sitting on a shelf. He traced a symbol design against the wall, I couldn't see what the symbol was. The lines started to glow, however I didn't know what the symbol was. He pushed the key into the opened whole in the wall an turned it. I felt a jerk on the floor, it started to go down. Earthquake!

The closets door slammed shut making a machinery noise. My eyes grew wide as I waited for the ceiling to fall down on top of us. Tears rolled down my face, sobs breaking from between my lips. All I could think about was, I was going to die! My cries came harder an I snatched on to Zack.

He made a concern face, quickly masking it he asked, "Why are you crying? You haven't got your punishment yet."

"Earthquake." My voice cracked.

Zack bursts out in noisy laughter. "It's not a earthquake! I'm taking you to my punishment room. This is the only way to travel to it. It's a elevator, the closets floor is a elevator."

I went silent, my eyes growing large. "Seriously?"

He nodded a mischievous grin. We came to a stop causing me to stumble on my feet. A steel door was in front of us, Zack opened a cabinet door revealing a key pad. He punched in a code, the door cracking open. Zack grabbed ahold of my elbow dragging me behind the door.

I took a look at my surroundings. There was a queen size bed against a wall. Paddles, ropes and whips hanging from the wall. Blindfolds laying out on a table for display. Zack led me to the bed and forced me down.

"Stay." He hissed.

The tone in his voice was dangerous, I wouldn't dare disobey him. He opened a dresser an snatched silver handcuffs. I swallowed nervously, my heart beating against my chest and lungs pushing against my ribs. To say I was scared was a understatement.

"What...what are...you going to do to me?" My voice broke.

"Punish you." Zack growled.

Elena beg him to forgive us!

Serina I will not beg!

Elena please! When he hurts you, he hurts me. If you don't beg so help me I will take over and do it myself!

Fine!

"Master I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I pleaded.

He smirked, "This is more then punishing, it's disciplining."

Well that didn't work. Serina now what?

What is there to do when begging won't work? Only one more thing to do. Seduce him!