"No princess." I replied.

"Get to the chase Jenny." Zack warned.

"I was wondering because that is what you smell like." Her smiled turned cruel.

My body tensed, Serina outraged by the insult. "No princess."

"Jenny you can't insult my mate like that!" Zack snarled.

"She is your slave as of right now." Jenny rolled her eyes once more.

"Apologize to her!" Zack demanded.

"No! She is a mutt an beneath me!" Jenny hissed.

"Leave!" Zack yelled, "Before I do something I regret!" I began to turn away. "Not you Elena."

"You want me to leave?" Jenny was stunned to say the least.

"Yes." Zack hissed.

"Fine! Only because I can't stand the smell of your mutt." Jenny walked out.

"Sit." Zack ordered.

"Yes master." I made my way over to a chair a few places away from him.

"Not there. Come here" Her waved me over to him.

He pulled me into his lap running his hand down my back. Shock waves traveling down my spine. I didn't dare move or say anything, he would punish me or push me away.

"Speak." Zack demanded.

"What would you like me to say master?" I whispered.

"How do you feel about me?" He made a devilish smile.

"I feel what any soul mate would feel master." I replied dryly.

He smirked, "Is that all?"

"Yes master."

His smirk was replaced with a firm frown. He pushed me out of his lap onto the floor making a hard thump. I whined.

"Don't whine, it's annoying." With that said he left the room leaving me by myself.

End of Flashback

"What's wrong little mate?" Zack looked concerned.

"Nothing master." I walked away from the mirror an went to change out of my bed garments.

Flashback-

Zack had my arms secured behind my back with a rope tying the one side to the bed.

'Your going to get it now.' Serina whined in my head. 'Why did you have to sip in his face?'

"Because Serina, I wasn't going to beg him for his touch. I will not be weak or some damsel in distress!'

'Elena you know he's going to hurt us!' She yelled back.

'I'll take it. We are his soul mate Serina! He won't hurt me enough to kill me.' I sighed.

"Lay on your stomach." Zack hissed.

I did what he said laying down on my stomach. He pushed my legs up so I was balancing on them. He went to the closet and grabbed something from a dresser. When he came back he had a black leather whip in his hands. I looked at him with wide eyes and swallowed hard. He smirked an stood behind me.

"Try not to scream and don't move." His voice sounding cold.

I braced myself for the pain, squeezing my eyes close. He pulled my dress to my shoulders. His hands pausing for a moment over my pink lace panties. His hand trailing over my middle. He sighed walking over to the knot holding me to the bed. He jerked the rope free an began to untie my hands.