6. What?

I then shake my head slightly as I hear snapping.

"Arielle, love," Raymond comments still snapping his fingers in my face to grab my attention. What had I just thought? This hadn't happened for a few months since my dad's friend had... I don't talk about that. I guess I'll have to let it out during volleyball practice tonight with the ball and net. "You've been stood there for quite a while just staring, you alright?"

"Um... yeah, I guess." I shake my head just a tad bit and continue talking. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah, I'll just grab my things and my brother really quick," I nod my head as he lets me in politely and starts his jog upstairs right after he shut the door, I hear them conversing a bit before they both head back downstairs with looks on their face showing happiness and excitement.

"You lads ready?" I ask looking at them questioningly and they return nodding. We start heading out, Jon being the first one out and Raymond staying back with me.

"Can you help me study tonight? I have football practice and I don't know if I'll be able to get my work done." I look at him questionably but soon agree supposing it won't be too terribly bad considering the way he is right now.

"Uh, yeah. Sure, what do you need help with?" I ask obliging with his request causing him to smile thankfully at me while opening the passenger door, as I do with the drivers door. We both get in and continue our conversation.

"Maths and Geology," he states putting his bag in between his legs on the ground as I start the car. "I'm fairly okay in Geology."

I reply saying I'd help him and continue the drive quietly until we get to my drive.

"Here we are," I say and step out the car as well as the other two. I lock the car and feel my phone buzz as I go to unlock the door. Ignoring it for now, I walk the boys to the guest room they'll both stay in.

I then set my walk upstairs to my room to change quickly. I go to my closet and take off the clothes I had on to slip into my black shorts and Calvin Klein bra. I slipped on my shoes again and redo my bun and glasses and slip on my Nike sweatshirt and start my way downstairs again with my phone and keys.

I see Raymond sat on the couch looking at his phone with his footie bag sat next to him on the couch.

"You ready for footie practice?" I ask taking my last step off the staircase causing his head to snap up to take in my presence. "I have to go and practice some volleyball in the gym anyways."

He then nods his head and stands up slinging his bag across his back and followed me to the guest room to get his brother since he can't be left alone.

"We have to head out, Jon." I say and lean on the doorway slightly while crossing my arms waiting for his response.

"Why do I have to go?" He asked back looking confused while still obligating nonetheless and getting up while I explain.

"I need to practice some volleyball in the gym so you'll be with one of us this afternoon doing your homework while you wait. He groaned but grabbed his bag and we headed out to my car silently.

I then started it and backed out my drive and headed on the streets.

"Would you like to stop to grab something before we get there, Jon?" I ask looking at him in my rear view mirror to catch his eyes.

"Sure," he said back, not making eyes contact.

"Would you like a burger and fries with a shake from McDonald's?" I ask as we get closer to the food chain restaurants.