2. Date P.1

I edited and explained more in the first chapter. You should go reread it. And I did an interesting rant on my life in the second chapter you'll like.

As I laid on my bed in my baby-blue styled room, I was texting Harry asking where he was to be bringing me.

And I always got the same answer, 'if I tell you then it won't be a surprise anymore.'

Each time I was left with an angry groan leaving my lips. So, what I did was I got up and walked down my steps to see my mum on the couch reading a book wearing glasses similar to mine.

"Hey mum," I say sitting next to her, "what are you putting your mind at work to today?"

"Well," she pauses, setting her book down, "at work I was helping and they decided I check some books to make sure the lawyers and physicians in a state called Wisconsin in America had the right tools in the books they get shipped to them so they can do their job correctly."

"That seems cool," I say while looking at the clock in the corner.

Italics: 5:50

"Hey, I was thinking, could you maybe help me prepare for my date with Harry?" I say with hopeful eyes as she thinks about it.

"Yeah, I could finish my reading later, I suppose," she says. In return it gives me a huge grin spreading across my face, and my mum does the same. She doesn't know Harry is my 'teacher'. And the rule was no dating any student teachers because it's kinda like your actual teacher.

We then get up off the couch and we go up to my room. My mum enters the closet after setting me on my bed saying she'll dress me.

"He asked me to wear some navy-blue, is there anything pretty that's navy-blue?" I ask thinking back to when he asked me out, as I relive the adorableness of the memory it brings a smile to my face.

"Here! I found a nice dress!" My mum calls out walking out of the closet. I take a look at the pretty navy blue dress I wore to my dance last year when I went with my friends. It looks breathtaking, really. I gasp, slightly covering my mouth.

"It's perfect, mum," I say standing and grabbing it, spinning in a small circle with it pressed against my body.

"Now, go put it on and I'll do your eye-makeup," I nod and walk over to my bathroom and slip out of my clothes and bra and slip the dress on. I look at the long-laced-sleeves that perfectly cover what my dad did. I look at myself in the mirror while flattening it's disheveled wrinkles anywhere I find them. I smile in content at how beautiful I look. It hugs my breasts perfectly while tightly fitting on my torso but perfectly fitting over my ass. I then walk back out in my room to see my mum's watchful gaze with a proud smile.

"You look beautiful sweetie," she says walking over to me enveloping me in a warm hug we share often. She finishes the hug and holds me at arms length, "now, its time to do your eye makeup."

As she finishes it up, I look in the mirror and smile once again tonight at the beauty I will withhold on my face tonight.

"I look beautiful, thank you mum," she kisses my cheek then leaves the room. I check my phone to see it's 6:56. I then grab my red lipstick and put it on quickly. I grab my phone and purse with some saved up money I have from my job.

I go downstairs and slip on my all black converse just as the bell rings.

"By mum!" I holler to her.

"By sweetie, have a great night!" She says back.

I go and open the door to see Harry in a dashing navy-blue Gucci pants and a half-open white shirt with little anchors all over it. To the looks of it, Harry was checking me out to.