『PARTICIPANT RULES』

*New Rule added

REMINDER TO PARTICIPANTS:
You'll know when you're accepted when I tag your name and book to the Participants List. When accepted, do not forget to add #HouseOfCardsAwards to your book description and/or tags.

____________________

íf чσu wαnt tσ  єntєr, чσu muѕt αвídє вч thє rulєѕ líѕtєd hєrє. thαnk чσu.

____________________

Annyeonghaseyo!

Hello. Please read the rules below.

RULE 1
It's REQUIRED that you follow THIS account. Though it is optional to follow the other two hosts, Twinkle__Moon & KittyBlossomCB, but it just lets you guys know when we do something.

RULE 2
You must follow ALL the JUDGES in your Category's Division. (If accepted)

RULE 3
If your book is accepted, please add #HouseOfCardsAwards to your tags or your book description.

RULE 4
I think everyone knows this rule. DON'T BRIBE THE JUDGES. Please don't, it's unfair to everyone else and it risks you to being kicked out of the contest. You don't want that, right?

RULE 5
If your book is mature, don't just say yes! PLEASE explain why your book is mature!!

RULE 6
If you don't know where to put your book, please message me or leave a comment on the Categories & Divisions page. Thank you.

RULE 7
If you are gonna change your username, book name, or just don't want to participate anymore, please inform KittyBlossomCB (or @houseofcardsAWARDS if i'm online) through private messaging. Thank you.

RULE 8
Don't hate on others or their books if they get accepted and you don't.

RULE 9
Be nice.

RULE 10
And please do not hesitate to ask a question if you have one. KittyBlossomCB (which is me lol) will answer it as soon as possible!

RULE 11
Your book must have at least 3 Chapters to be able to enter. If your book you want to enter is completed, you can still participate!

RULE 12
If you break any of these rules laid out before you, you will no longer be a participant.

RULE 13
You can enter ONLY the maximum of TWO books in each DIVISION. But only ONE book in each CATEGORY of that Division. (Example: Member x reader Division: Jimin: <Your book> and Member x reader Division: Jungkook: <Your book> But NOT - Member x reader Division: Jimin: <Your book> and Member x reader Division: Jimin: <your book> understand? If not, ask KittyBlossomCB in private messages...)

RULE 14
Please RESPECT the Judges and other Participants.

RULE 15
Have fun! This was meant for fun purposes, so you gotta have fun, right?

If you read all the rules, please inline comment the word "Butterfly"

____________________

thαnk чσu fσr rєαdíng. hαvє fun!

____________________