Lazari's Other Form

After a few days, you'd recovered from the faint. You were heading past Lazari's room when you heard something that sounded like crying. Hesitantly, you opened the door and saw something that looked like Zalga. You also noticed it wore Lazari's clothes. Only then did you realise it was Lazari.

You closed the door behind you and went to comfort Lazari

You closed the door behind you and went to comfort Lazari. She looked at you and you gently hugged her. She buried her head against your shoulder and cried more. In an attempt to comfort her, you stroked her hair and gently caressed one of her horns. She continued crying.
"I'm a monster. I tried to hide it for so long but it slipped out. I'm hideous.", Lazari said as she cried. You cupped her cheek and gently made her look you in the eyes.

"Lazari, you are not a monster. You're unique. Look at the others. Do we look normal? Do I look normal?", you asked her. She shook her head. "That's because we're all different. There's no such thing as the right way of being normal. We're all normal in our own ways. And you are no exception. Your other form may be different, but you're the same Lazari that Zalga loves and the very same one that Sally is happy to call her friend. Listen, anything you want to talk about, let me know. I'm not going to let anything hurt you. I'm here for you no matter what.", you said to her.

It helped calm her down a little and you gently wiped her tears away. She smiled at you and hugged you tightly. You gently kissed Lazari on her forehead in a show of love and care. She brought one of your hands to her horn and you stroked her horn gently and carefully. It made her giggle. You smiled and kissed Lazari's horns. Despite this form, it didn't make her any less of the girl who was Zalga's daughter. She held you close and hugged you, smiling happily. Your words had touched her heart and she felt newfound courage. You couldn't help but feel a fatherly bond to her, like you did with Sally. And soon you'd be an actual dad. Zalga looked in and smiled as she saw you and Lazari hugging. She'd been meaning to discuss Lazari's other form with everyone, but was more concerned about her daughter than anything else. Now you had seen Lazari's other form and didn't care. Zalga smiled. She hoped Tails would be willing to share you. She saw a father in you. Not just to your unborn child, but to Lazari and Sally. She smiled and walked off and you and Lazari talked about various things. Lazari suddenly pulled you into a kiss. You were surprised at first, but relaxed and kissed back.

(Before anyone gets any ideas about it, that kiss was in Lazari's other form. So don't be getting any ideas about the wrong thing, ok?)

Soon the night closed in. Tails saw you with Lazari and smiled.

"Y/N. I just got asked by Zalga if I'd be willing to share you with the others. Once the baby is born, which is estimated to be a few days, I'll be happy to share you. And Lazari, Zalga told me about your other form. Don't think that form makes you ugly. You're still the same kid Sally plays with", Tails said while gently rubbing her belly. Lazari hugged you and changed into her human form before you left her room and Zalga entered the room. You cuddled with Tails as the two of you fell asleep. A son or a daughter? You didn't care, so long as the baby was healthy