(Y/n)'s room

(m/n)- mom's name
The next day
Delirious's POV

I haven't seen or heard from (y/n) in days. I'm starting to feel worried. No matter how many times I call her she won't answer. I even texted her about a hundred times now and nothing.

I can physically see that her absence isn't only effecting me though. The gang has been down and they aren't as talkative in class as they usually are. Even the teachers are starting to worry.

I decided that it would probably be best if I checked up on her.

As I approached her house I started to feel nervous. If one of her parents open the door I'm screwed. I doubt they'll let a man in a hockey mask see their daughter.

I walked up the porch and hesitatingly knocked on the door. I waited a moment and the door opened.

A woman greeted me with a shocked face. I scratched the back of my neck and awkwardly laughed. "Sorry if I scared you, ma'am. I was looking for your daughter, (y/n). I'm Jonathan. I'm a friend of hers from school and I was wondering where she's been the last few days."

Her face lit up at the word "friend". "Oh, how lovely. (Y/n) has been sick for a few days. No need to worry yourself too much, dear."

"Oh, I see. Would it be alright with you if I went and saw her?"

"Of course, right this way," she stepped out of the way to let me in. "Would you like something to eat or drink, Jonathan?"

"No thank you, ma'am."

"Please dear call me (m/n). (Y/n) should be up in her room just up the stairs and the first door on the left."

I thanked her and went to (y/n)s room. I quietly knocked just in case she was asleep but got no response. I quietly opened the door. As I did so, I heard the click of a phone telling you that it just turned off. I looked at (y/n) to find she was in the bed trying to play like she's asleep but I knew better.

"(Y/n), I know you're awake."

She sighed. I walked up to her and sat down beside her on the bed. She rolled over so her back was facing me. "What happened the other day. You looked upset when you bumped into me."

She quickly sat up. "So that was you I bumped into! Oh my God! I'm sorry!"

I laughed. "It's fine, (y/n), but why were you crying?" It was dark in her room but the little bit of light leaking from the closed blinds showed her covering her face up with the sleeves of her sweater (LETS HAVE AN ADVENTURE I love you if you know what song this is from).

I grabbed her wrist and lowered her hands to make her look at me. The light fell perfectly on her eyes. Tears were coming up but none fell. She put her head down.

I felt bad for her. I wanted her to feel better but I didn't know what to do. The only girl I've ever tried to cheer up was my sister. I could feel the beating in my chest become harder as I lifted up my mask a bit exposing my mouth and gently pressed my lips to her temple. I quickly lowered it back down as she looked up at me with surprise.

She stared at me for a few seconds before wiping away the tears with her sleeve with a small laugh. She took a deep breath to compose herself.

"Okay." She told me the story not missing a single detail. She had no expression throughout the whole thing but I could see the anger and hurt in her eyes. And it hurt me to see her that way.

We sat in silence for a few moments. "Do you want me to still be your friend?" She looked at me in shocked.

"Of course I do," she exclaimed, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Because your loosing friends for my sake."

She thought for a minute. "I would give up almost everything if it meant we would still be friends. Don't worry, Del, I'll find a way around this I swear," she held up her pinky. I smiled behind my mask and intertwined mine with hers.

I wrapped her in a hug. "I better go," I whispered in her ear but she didn't let me go. "(Y/n)."

"Noooooooooooo. You give good hugs," she said childishly. I chuckled when she let go and made a pouty face.

I got up and walked to her door. "Bye, (y/n).