.Vermont here we come.

~Preview from other chapter ~

but when I finished 4 of them I saw one of them trying to take em and lizz so then I

Bolted over there before I got over there Kevin's best friend Isaac scared them away. ( Kevin's brother is a part of his pack. )

I'm so grateful. I thought.

Once I looked back his whole pack was behind us. My mother even came I guess Kevin's mom contacted her. I hurried and picked up Em and Lizz and gave them to my mother and then she ran off somewhere.

Once she ran off Kevin said

"Go .. Go with your mother get your strength back I'll be good "

" But I wanna stay and help for fight " I tiredly told him

" No I will not allow this ..... I love you" Kevin said

"I Love you too .... and be safe". I told him before I ran with his mother to find my mother. Before anyone saw us we transformed back into our human selves.

We went to one of em's and lizz's  favorite place to play and eat at. Chuck E Cheese . I saw em and lizz in the play house and I saw my mother ordering some food looking back at the kids every second to make sure they were ok. Once she saw us she was relieved.

"Kevin wanted me to go. I didn't want to but I understand why." I told my mother. 

Then I went to the play house and the girls came out. I looked back and I saw someone from the Dark Blue Moon Pack.

"Hurry into the play house. Don't come out until I say so".

They hurried and run into the play house then I snuck to the table we had sat at. " Someone from the Dark Blue Moon Pack is here". I told them

"But... how ?!" My mother said

"They must've followed us here" Kevin's mother said.

We checked our surroundings almost every second, I kept looking back making sure em and lizz were ok. I saw one of them leave then I saw one leaving the back. "Let's head back to the Hotel" I told them. I quickly got up and went to the Play house and got the girls.

   We hurried and went to the hotel. When we got there Kevin and Isaac were there.

"Daddy!" The girls said as they ran to Kevin.  After the girls hugged him I walked up to him and hugged him myself. 

   The girls quickly fell back asleep and my mom put them to bed. We stayed up talking about what we were going to do, since the D.B.M.P (Dark Blue Moon Pack) kept trying to attack our family. 

    Isaac suggest that we move where they definitely won't find us. 

   "No they can't run away from their problems and I won't be able to see my grandchildren when I get older." My mother says. "Also Kevin is in charge of the Pack." Kevin's mother says.

   Then we all go silent. I look at Kevin at then he breaks the silent. "Mom...I kind of didn't want to be in charge. I want to spend more time with Amy and the girls, and that's why we came here to get away from that."

   Kevin's mother was in shock. She nods her head "Okay I guess your cousin could be I charge." I look at him. "Are you sure Kev?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "Okay.." We started packing our things to get ready to leave. 

    Its morning, and the girls woke us up by jumping on our beds. After we ate breakfast we headed downstairs. "Bye Mr. Man" Lizz says to the guy behind the desk as we leave. He waves his hand. And as he waves, I notice something.... There is a moon tattoo on his inside wrist. And I know Kevin saw it too. "Girls hurry to the car." Kevin says telepathically. The girls start speed walking and I do the same right behind them. 

      We quickly got in the car, and left. "That's how they knew we were here." I told Kevin. He nodded his head. But we are safe now. We aren't going back home, our parents are sending our stuff. Me and Kevin decided to go to a unknown out of the box place to live. We choose Vermont.

So we drove to the airport and got our tickets. And we headed of to a new Journey in Vermont. A clean slate, No more Packs, No more leading, and no more danger. 

   "Bye, Bye Florida." Em says. "Yeah bye, Florida." I repeat after her . I pulled her closer and we both fell asleep.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Guys honestly I had no idea how to end this. This is the most popular book that I have written. And I just wanna thank you all. I'm sorry that this took so freaking long to finish. And then I had an idea for a next book but I thought to myself why have 3 unfinished and published books out there. So I decided to end it here but if you want more chapter son this or my other book either just comment down below or send me a text. But thank you all so much, and if you haven't read my other book "The Orphan Journey" Please go check that out.