chapter 1- I Meet My Mate

Amy woke up and saw a sleeping man she tried to see what he looked like and she saw it was the alpha from the sky blue moon pack she got up and put her clothes on and went to see if anybody is left at the party and she sees her two best friends sleeping on the couch. Then she she looked around if anybody else was there and then she saw their boyfriends. And that is why I am here to find my mate.
Then Amy went back upstairs to see what the alpha was doing. So nobody really knows his name so we will figure that out. When Amy walked in the door she saw her mate sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. Of course I had to say something so I did "Well hello my  mate" I whispered sweetly and softly. He jumped and was in shock to see me then he finally said something "I can't believe it is you I thought you left I thought you didn't like me" then I said " well I guess you were wrong and mind telling me your name" he just stood there confused and then said "ohhh right I forgot I never told u my name it is Kevin" "Well are you going to tell me your name" Kevin said then I said " ohh yea it is Amy nice to meet you and I am glad to be your mate " I walked up closer to him and he walked closer to me then we met and began our long kiss. After that we talked and told him about me and the very secert of the secrets I told him about my ability I only told him what I have he was like wow then I told him the reason then he just shook his head then I nodded as well then he told me about how his father had died and then he had to take the alpha job he said it is not that bad since he was young and they didn't give him that much work. Then we left the party it wasn't even his it was his friends party anyways we went to the waterfall it was a surprise but I got him to tell me it cause I don't like surprises so yea and it feels we have bonded a lot since we met I know it sounded crazy but it is the way he makes me feel.

ATHOURS NOTE:🌞🌞🌞🌞

Well so how do u guys like the first chapter and if you were like it didn't even curse so like I don't cause and sorry that I don't it is just that I don't and so again I am a first time writing a story for like people to read so sorry about the parts that kinda didn't make since like the past when they came a little close a then just kissed I was just typing something sorry about that I thought the chapter was long but I will make it longer OK so byeee I love u my readers😘😘😙😙