Chapter 8

A/N Hello! I'm sorry about not writing! I'm too busy, and dealing with highschool! It's been like what, 2 years? Sorry XD

1 Day till The Premiere: Oliver's P.O.V.

I was waiting at the Airport for Elisia and Jess, James was nearly jumping out of his seat. Finally 10 minutes before the plane was ready to be boarded, I saw a 2 figures approaching us, One figure had bright blue hair and was running towards us obviously Jess. the next one I chuckled at,it was Elisia, She kept tripping over her suitcase. I walked over to help. I grabbed the suitcase and she jumped when I touched her hand.

"Jesus Christ!!! Please! I have a weak heart!" She said, I laughed.

"Sorry! I guess you couldn't really tell it was me, since I had my disguise on" I explained, she shrugged.

"Did you prepare?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess, I mean I didn't bring a whole wardrobe. I brought my -"

"We are now boarding plane to Tokyo, Japan"

"Sorry, we have to go." I said interrupting her, she gave me a weak smile.

The plane ride lasted forever, I never knew it would take that long just to get from England to Japan. James kept taking video of me and the rest of us. I kept pushing the camera away, I swear some days he annoys me.

"Hello, it's James here. I'm on a plane to the Harry Potter Premier in Tokyo with my brother Oliver and my girlfriend Jess and Oliver's girlfriend Elisia. It's really beautiful outside, just look at the blue skies and clouds" He kept talking and talking.

"Elisia, how do you keep up with Oliver?" He asked jokingly, I looked over at her, she looked at me nervously.

"Well, uh there's really nothing wrong with him, so I don't know" I smiled smugly at her answer, James sighed at the answer he didn't want.

10 hours later

Elisia POV

"Welcome to Tokyo, Japan. Please exit the plane"

I sighed in relief and looked to the right of me and found Ollie laying his head on my should dead asleep. I laughed and it doesn't hurt to look for a little bit..right?

"So, I see you creepily watching my brother" I jumped and turned to see James filming me staring at Oliver. I felt flushed and grabbed my bag and jumped out of my seat to leave the plane. I felt so embarrassed. He's probably going to post that on his vlog site.

I stopped and waited with Jess. for the boys to come out. I looked around and took in my surroundings. I felt like the only foreigner there, I must of seemed eccentric to them being American and dressing the way I do.

"I'm so glad we're taking Japanese" Jesse said reading my mind.

"I know right" I responded.

"Ladies~ We're finally out. I had to wake up Oliver." I turned around to James dragging a sleepy Ollie around and both their bags. I chuckled at Ollie's messed up hair, and the big bright red circle from my shoulder on his left cheek.

'Time for Japan'