Two Great Friends Past

Author: I'm going to start putting P.O.V. of characters now. l hope you readers like the story so far. lf so, than tell me by commenting me. l'll make as much as l can these few days left of summer vacation. So, that's all l have to say. also, to tell you all readers l have decide to make Lord the one to summary of what happen last time. Please don't be mad.

===========================================================================

 Last Time:

Death and Darkness had a fight again. But this time it end very bad then any other fights. Death left and left us all shock. Now we're helping Darkness.

 Realtiy:

Seth P.O.V.

Me and others we're helping Darkness. The other were buliting a shelter to stay in for the night. l had a weird feeling that tells me to follow Death for some reason. l dceiede to listen to it, so, l told Neko. She also, wanted to go and find Death. So, we secretly left and follow the path Death left behind. We walked about 20 or 30 minutes when we heard a a whisper. A small whisper. We followed to where it came from. lt lead to a bright clean river. l saw a shadow near the edge. 

"Neko?Do you think that's Death?" l asked.

"l don't know. Maybe or maybe not." she answered.

We walked more to the shadow and sure it was Death. She had a knife in her hand. Neko tap me in the shoulder and pointed to the ground. l looked at the ground and saw blood but not only a little but a a huge bunch of blood. l was shock. But mostly sad and anger. Why are they fight? Aren't they both best friends? l thought. We continue walking to Death.When we got to Death. Her whole body was cover in blood. She looked at us and smile. Neko smiled back but l just looked at her in the eyes. Then l asked "Why?" She then answered "This is life." She looked at the clean water and started laughing. Me and Neko looked at each other weird.

"What is so funny Death?" Neko asked.

"When l look at things it makes me remember about me and Darkness when we were children. But that was a long time of ago before that happen." Death whispered softly.

"What do you mean by after that happen, Death?" l asked. 

"Do you really want to know about me and Darkness pass?" she asked.

Neko and me nod our head as a "yes."

"Well it happen 10 years ago when we we're only 6."  she began.

 Death P.O.V.

"Well it happen 10 years ago when we we're only 6."  l began

10 years ago:

Darkness name use to be Jack and my name was nothing. l didn't have a name because my parents have not gave me one.

 "Mommy, l'm going to go to Jack house." l told my mom.

"Okay, honey but be safe." my mom told me.

l nodded. l ran to put my shose on. Then l head to Jack's house. I was only 1 mile away from his house when someone came up to me. lt was a tall man. He looked at me and smile. l smile back. Then l saw Jack and his parents running up to shouting to the man. l didn't know what was happening. Untill l turn to see the man. He was holding a gun to my forehead. Then he whispered to my ear "Death, Castle in the Sky." Then he backed up and pointed the gun at me. l stood there frozen. l close my eye and then a second later l open them and l saw that l was in the ground. l saw Jake's parents calling the police. l stood up and walked to Jake. l didn't mind of all the blood all l want is to talk to Jake about something. When l was close to him l saw that he was crying. l tap him in the shoulders and he looked up and smile. l smile back and told him everything is going to be fine. His parents saw me and were shock on how l was not unconscious like most people would be. They asked if l was fine and if l felt pain or anything. l said l was fine and that l don't feel any pain at all. After all that. Like 1 day later l was free from the hospital. The doctors we're amazed on how l survie to gun shot on my head. With that l deciede to call my self Death. Then Jake wanted to change his name to Darkness.

Back to the Presant:

Stiil in Death's P.O.V.

"That was all." l ended.

"That was all. What change Darkness?" Seth replied.

"Yeah. You said that that day Darkness change but how?" Neko replied.

"Well is charater traits changed. He use to be good,nice,caring,knid to me. But then a few more days passed he started being a bully to be. He even said that l could have been killed l because l just stood there like nothing. One day he beaten me up and l had to lie to my parents that l fell from a big hill thanks to HIM! Even that he did that to be l was still friends with him. But now l had enough of him!" l shouted.

"lt's fine Death we're here to help you and Darkness." both of the replied at the same time.

"Thanks guys." l said.

l gave them a hug. We camped here for the night because l didn't want to be with Darkness.

====================================================================

l hope you like this part. leave a comment. l'll make the next part soon. l'll try to have everyone have a P.O.V. Thank you for reading. Bye! :D