This is all your FAULT!

Author: Sorry for not updating sooner. lt's that l had a lot of things to do this summer. l have 24 days left of summer vaction maybe more or maybe less. So, maybe the rest of the story part will come out late. i hope you like reading this. Also l'm going to put a summary of what happen last time. lt's going to be different character telling what happen each time. This one is going to be Lord telling what happen last time.

=========================================================================

Last time:

Darkness got anger with Death for being late for the meeting. Also, for bringing Haven,Sapphire and White late. Darkness made Death very sad and VERY anger. She almost destory the whole world. But thanks to me and the other, she stopped. But before she really calm down she made a huge hole where we all fell. 

Reality:

"HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screaming.

"Death, where is this hole taking us?!" asked Lord while screaming it.

"I don't know!" Death shouted back.

"WHAT!! You don't know where this f**king hole is taking us!" shouted Darkness.

White turn to Darkness direction in a creepy and weird way. Then she shouted at him angrily "Hey idiot, don't you use that kind of languish when l'm around or else. You understand!" White then gave Darkness her death stare.

"O-o- okay, W-W-W-White." Darkness replied while  looking to other way from her death stare.

"Hey, um, guys look. A light." shouted Eclipse.

Everyone looked at where Eclipse was pointing at and sure there was light. Everyone was relief to know. But it didn't last long because..........BUMP! Everyone blacked out.

*2 hours later*

"Ugh, is everyone fine?" asked Halima.

"Yeah!" everyone answered.

"Where are we anyways?" asked Blue.

"l don't know. Why not ask Death! She was the one  who took us all here!" shouted Darkness.

"Hey! This is not all my fault. Who made me sad and anger you did! So, don't blame me of what all happen." Death replied.

"YES IT IS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" shouted Darkness.

"FINE! This is all my FAULT than maybe l'll leave because if l stay worst things are going to happen and it well be my FAULT right, Darkness!" Death replied.

"Yeah that's a great idea. Now LEAVE Death! We'll be happy that you leave!" Darkness shouted at Death.

Everyone was watching the fight of two people that have been best friends sens a VERY long time. But what shock them the most was when Death lower her head. You can not see her pretty dark eyes. She ran to Darkness and punch him hard that he fell to the ground with a BUMP sound. He stood up and grave his pocket knife. He ran up to Death and made a big cut on Death's right eye. She fell on her knee's on the ground. Both of them had blood dripping down from somewhere in their face. Darkness had blood dripping from his mouth and Death had blood dripping down her face. Death smile and ran off though the woods. Everyone had tears in their eyes. They turn to Darkness to see him smiling. He then shouted "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, DEATH!!!" Then he blacked out.

==================================================================

Well that's all for this part. l hope you readers like it. Please comment on how you think. l'm still sorry for not updating sooner. Give credit to all those people who letted me use them in the story. (l think you sshould  follow them. Their VERY nice! l really mean it. ^_^) l'll update as soon as l can.  Sorry for making this one short. Bye! :)