The final battle

You, Yugo, and Adamai were making your way through the clock when you sensesd a void in the world.

Dally, he had left this world. Yugo really took it to heart, he and Dally were like two peas in a pod. Brothers through the binds of friendship and adventure, you couldn't even imagine how Yugo felt.

...

You three had found the eliacube, and began to walk closer to it.

"So what do we do now that we've found it?" Yugo asked.

"Not we Yugo but you. You are the key, only you can stop this disaster." Adamai explained.

"The key? The key to what? I have no idea what I should do. You didn't say anything about this in my training!" Yugo said to Adamai confused.

"Yugo, Adamai is trying to tell you that you are the key to getting the eliacube to stop. We both know you can do it, just follow your instincts." You explained to Yugo.

"Well well well, I see we still have a vermin problem. I'm glad to ses you both. I sent Igol to find you, but he never returned. That made me very, very angry." Nox said, suddenly teleporting in front of you out of no where.

Yugo, in a blind rage, shot at Nox with a wakfu laser. The shot did not affect Nox as he had blocked it.

"I guess that's what they call the flane of youth. *pause* This is for stealing Igol!" Box shouted, teleporting to where he could grab Yugo by the ankle and throw him.

Yugo used one of his portals to teleport him right behind Nox.

"Your turn Adamai!" Yugo yelled to him, to which Adamai promptly tool up the opportunity.

It was just a barrage of attacks from Yugo till Nox teleported himself.

"Little brats, I vanquished Grougaloragran and the Soft Oak. What chance do you think you have?" Nox asked before dodging the rest of your attacks.

...

You three headed in for an attack Nox couldn't get out of. When you three were about to get Nox, he used his Xelor magic, stopping time.

"This should calm yor nerves. So? Whose first? The friendly little dragon? The secretive female Elaitrope? Or the little best who's been on my back for months?" Nox said, summoning his clock hand weapon and pointing it at the three of you.

"Don't touch my brother!" Adamai yelled, breaking the spell's hold on him and transforming.

"What? That's not possible!" Nox said, right before Adamai punched him.

Soon the spell broke, and you and Adamai told Yugo to take care of the cube.

...

You and Adamai bought Yugo as much tike as you could.

Nox knocked you all away from the from the cube and it took a second for you and Yugo to get up.

Yugo teleported the huge clock out of the Sadida kingdom. Nox ran up to the cube, complaining about something.

Then Yugo burst out of the debreeze, floating a little above the ground. Wakfu was just bursting out of his body, I mean you could literally see the Wakfu around his body.

You watched the intense battle between Yugo and Nox, deciding it was best not to intervene.

You watched helplessly as Nox drained Yugo of his Wakfu. You were not about to let this happen, no you were not about to accept what this Xelor's plan.

When Nox started to turn back time, you stood up and realised the goddess wakfu inside you.

"What, how can you stand up as I turn back time? It should be completely impossible!" Nox shouted at you as you neared the cube.