What am i doing wih my life

'Omg you have to tell Elmo you love him!' Typed big bird into the group chat.

Tanya blushed bright red as she looked at her phone. She lay on her bed in her room, just minutes away from going out to lunch with Elmo himself.

'Omg yesssssss! I ship you two sm!!' Cookie Monster typed in, only making her blush deeper.

Tanya rolled her eyes before jumping as the doorbell rang, it was Elmo.

'Whatever you two! I gtg. Byeeee!' She wrote before stuffing her phone in her purse and walking to her door, opening it to reveal the red haired man she loved so much.

Well, he had red hair all over his body, and he had a pretty fucking weird orange ass nose but he was kinda cute.

Also, Tanya was thirsty af for dat ass.

"Hi, Tanya! Let's go get some lunch!" Elmo says as he grabbed her hand and they yeeted to the local cafe.

He entire time, Tanya felt butterflies in her stomach. She was with Elmo. The man of her dreams. Well, puppet of her dreams, still.

She wanted to smash. Badly.

Elmo could feel his heart overflow with love for the woman who held his hand. He couldn't get enough of her.

They walked into the cafe and sat down at a table. They got some looks of admiration from customers as she was with the one and only Elmo.

Suddenly, as they overlooked their menus, a scream was heard. It was a herd of small girls with Elmo merchandise.

Elmo felt his eyes widen to the size of dinner plates. He grabbed Tanya's arm and dragged her away. "Run!" He yelled as they ran away.

After what seemed like hours of running, Elmo yanked Tanya into a small alley.

Neither of the two could help it as they blushed brightly. Their bodies were pressed against each other.

Tanya looked anywhere except for Elmo's beautiful black eyes.

"Tanya. I'm sorry about this, but I have to.." Elmo muttered.

Tanya could feel a feeling of confusion fill her until Elmo leaned over and kiss her lovingly.

Every sense in Tanya's body was unable to begin to register what on earth was happening.

Was her crush really kissing her? It was unbelievable.

Right when Elmo was about to pull away in fear that his best friend would now hate him, Tanya yanked him closer and deepens the kiss.

To say the least. The two were a thing.