Don smacked his lips and rolled his eyes

Don: okay idc about that im talking about you and melo. he said looking at me.

i was lost.

Me: what you mean? theres nothing wrong we are good. been chilling why you ask.

Don face palmed himself.

Don: when yall gone get back together , everyone is waiting on it.

I've been so busy trying to get to know this new side of melo i haven't even been looking at him like that.

Me: bestie me and melo are just friends we aren't trying to be together on that level right now.

i said half true, i wouldn't really mind talking to melo again. you know something slow.

Don: mhm speak for yourself

he said looking past me and nodding his head off into the distance.

i turned looking towards the other side of the gym where Eli stood trying to talk to melo but melo was to busy staring at me.

i bucked and he snapped his eyes back towards eli.

Me and don started laughing then the bell rung meaning it was time for class.

............................................................

school was over and i was putting my text book into my locker when i felt someone rub slowly on my butt, i turned around and melo was standing there.

Me: hey melly

he rolled his eyes and thumbed my forehead.

making me smack my lips and start to walk.

Melo: hey iyls i drove today and i know you rolled with izzy this morning so come ride with me.

i nodded and we started to walk out the school. some guy started walking my way but melo put his arm around my waist pushing me fast while shaking his head.

i waiting until we got outside to speak

Me: what was that about

Melo: nun he just needs to know his place.

Me: what do you mean.?

Me: everyone at this school knows we used to date. just because we not right now don't mean shit you belong to me.

i laughed it off getting in his car.

Melo: stop luaghing

i looked over at him and he had a serious face. his eyes furrowed. i looked up and eyes went buck at what i saw..

.........................................................................................

DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER

TBC....

(Chapter50.) ENJOY

i looked over at him and he had a serious face. his eyes furrowed. i looked up and eyes went buck at what i saw..

It was don kissing some other girl. the girl def wasn't K. i was confused. melo was about to walk his way ig to talk to him but i quickly grabbed him pushing him to his car. Don his my bestie and i trust that he wouldn't do shit to hurt anyone. so ima text him tonight, and get to the bottom of all of this.