Damon x reader

Sorry I was like logged out of everything for a while but I'm back now also warning ⚠️ this bit is kinda kinky lemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  You huff as Damon trows you over his shoulder carrying you out of the party towards his car.

  Damon-"You are in big trouble when we get home little one"

  You-(clearly drunk af)"oh yeah! What are YOU gonna do about it daddy?"

  Damon-(looking at you as if he where going to eat your soul)"what you did today was dangerous, I've told you many many times to drink responsibly y/n l/n."

  You look down and are silent for the ride home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Damon arrive home in less then 10 min he quickly vamps around to your side, opening the door and picking you up. He carries you inside and sets you on the sofa.

  Damon-"when you sober up little girl I swear I will make you remember, mark my words y/n you won't be able to walk let alone sit without thinking of me" he growl looking at you lustfully.

  You-(weakly)"yes sir"

  You sober up in around an hour or so and Damon picks you up again.

  You-"DAMON WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN"

  Damon-(smirking)"I thought it was daddy?"

  You blush as he contenues to carry you to the play room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damon trows you down on the bed and lustfully climbs on top of you.

  Damon-(slowly taking off your cloths as well as his)"you're gonna be screaming my name when I'm done with you"

  He quickly flips you over grabbing a crop from the rack of toys.

  Damon-(runs the crop over your arse and down to your womanhood rubbing your clit roughly)"What's my name?"

  You-"Damon Salvatore."

  Damon-(taps you warningly with it)"Wrong answer little one, what is my name."

  You-(finally giving in)"Daddy sir or master."

  Damon-"good girl, I want you to call me master....now little one"

He rubs your clit again causing you to moan.

  You-(Moaning)"M-master"

  Damon-(hums)"good kitten, and what are you to master?"

  You-"I'm your slave master, you own me. Every inch of me is yours sir."

  Damon brings the crop back and into the air, only to bring it down onto your backside.

  Damon-"make one sound and it's double"

  He brings the crop down 7 more times.

  Damon-"count, what number are we on"

  You-"8 thank you master"

  It was a normal thing for him to was you to thank him so you did it without thinking.

  Damon-"you're learning very well kitten, perhaps I'll lower your punishment to 20"

You stayed silent aside from counting each stroke of the pink leather crop. It was soon over as he threw it down and climbed onto the bed putting dark red and black handcuffs, tying you to the bed.

  Damon-"what do you say pumpkin?"

  You-"p-please master"

  Damon-"Daddy now." "Please what kitten"

  You-"please fuck me daddy"

  Damon didn't waist a time putting his manhood into you and thrusting causing you to moan freely. The two of you did this for most of the night before falling asleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I suck at lemons 🍋 anyways I'm gonna be taking a brake until I figure out what I want to do with all of my stories so bye bye 🍬🍭🍼