Hell in church

Hey this story came to me in a dream so I wrote it down and decided to do a one shot on it!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A few years earlier Damon had married my mother and I became a Salvatore. I didn't know he was a vampire at the time but then found that out when my family died, of course he tried to save my mother and sister but they where already dead by the time he came, however he was able to save me and tuned me into a vampire as well.

We where at church one day for a gaming day or something. I was playing Chinese Checkers with my friend Jessi and another girl named Kat. In the middle of the game Jessi saw Kat cheat by moving two marbles instead of one thinking we wouldn't notice. Damon had also noticed and gave me a warning look not to do anything stupid as he got up and walked around the room. Then the argument started

Jessi-"what the hell was that Kat you moved two marbles you're only supposed to move one!"

Kat-"Did not! And you can't prove anything ass hole!" She said slapping Jessi's arm

I suddenly got really pissed off and screamed

"What the hell Kat! You fucking cheated I saw you so did Jessi! Take your prices off the god damn bored before I-"

Kat-"Before you what! You're to chicken to actually do anything!"

She shoved me back and I saw red

I saw red and pounced on her applying one punch and slap after the other, completely forgetting about my vampire Strength. Suddenly I felt something pulling me off her, I turn around to see a fuming Damon Salvatore.

Damon-"Rebekah Machelle Sherman Salvatore I am so pissed and disappointed in you I can't even began to tell you how much trouble you're in right now. I am going to go calm down, sit down and behave while I'm gone or else!"

I nodded then he stormed off upstairs.

Not even a minute after he left I began to feel overwhelmed with guilt. About 30 minutes later he still wasn't back and I had become a crying mess filled with guilt. A few minutes later I got the courage to go looking for him. I walked upstairs into a room filled with computers and a girl sitting there probably about 8 trying to do some kind of schooling.

Me-"Hey can I help you with that" I asked really anxious

Her-"yeah sure thanks"

I looked at the screen trying to find out what she was working on, but decided to give up and continue looking for Damon.

Me-"uuh yeah I have no idea sorry I gotta go"

I ran out of the room and up the stairs to a locked door, then back downstairs. I broke into an uncontrollable sob at the fear of him leaving me. Not even a second later Damon ran out of the men's bathroom.

Damon-"Becca! I thought I told you to—are you alright"

I just shake my head and mumble apologizes

Damon-"aw come here"

I run into Damon's arms still crying and mumbling apologize.

Damon-"shh love you're gonna make yourself sick. Okay breath in and out in and out. There ya go follow my breathing pattern."

When I finally had calmed down enough I stepped back and looked at the floor in embarrassment.

Me-"Damon? Are you gonna s-spank me?"

Damon-"Well, did you fight in church?"

Me-"Y-yes but kat started it she cheated and then slapped Jessi!"

Damon-"And that is the only reason I'm not pulling you over my knee right now, what you did what incredible stupid Rebekah, you could have killed her instead of just busting her nose! Enough if this talk we'll talk about it when we get home and for the rest of the day you won't partake in any game you'll stay beside me so I can make sure you don't get into any fights. Understand?"

I simply nodded and we head back downstairs where I sat with Damon watching the other children play for the remainder of the day.