23| Meg's Teror PT 1

Milos POV

Meg woke up with Kylee. They got coffee and then giggle. Then they woke me up. "Mii," Meg whispered in my ear. "What," I asked, sleepy. "I want to ask you something," she said. Kylee started cracking up laughing. "Hold on, whats her problem?" I asked about Kylee whio was on the floor, holding her stomach, laughing. "I dunno, sugary coffee, I guess," she said. "Okay. Whats up?" I asked, standing up. Meg sighed. "Umm...." she stalled. "What?" I asked, getting worried. She scrached her hand and walked away. "Meg!!! Come back!" I yelled to her as she went upstairs. She slammed a oor shut. "KYLEE! GET OVER HERE." I demanded. "Alright," she said. By that time she stopped laughing. "What?" she said. Then she popped her lips like she would be rubbing i n chapstick. "What is wrong with Meg?"
"I dunno. She was fine a second ago."
"Alright."
"Alright what?"
"Just.."
"Just what, Milo?"
"I don't want her to eupset. And if she won't tell anyone, I can't help her."
"I will wake everyone and tell them the sich. They might be able to help."
"Yeah, that sounds good."
Then I walked upstairs. I heard crying in the bathroom. "No.... I... No!" she cryed. "Meg!" I tryed to open the door, but it was locked. My boyfriend sences kicked in, and I grabbed a tabel and knocked the door down. She was cryig on the floor. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.