F O U R

Another exciting and stressful week had passed and Zoey had called her girls for advice on tutoring the baller and college recruit Cash Mooney

Another exciting and stressful week had passed and Zoey had called her girls for advice on tutoring the baller and college recruit Cash Mooney. "I can't believe Dean Parker is making you do this," Ana said displeased as she watched the recruiting video end.

"Making her? The dude is insane, I saw him dunking at nine years old," Sky said turning the laptop taking another peek at the fine basketball player. "Even I know this," Nomi said shaking her head and licked her lips. "He's on the short list of black guys my dad would allow me to date. "

Trinity looked at her weirdly. "Your dad has a list?"

"Yeah, Cash and Odell Beckham. Kevin Hart was there but he got scratched off." To which everyone agreed. Kevin Hart was funny, but his ass was a mess...

Zoey sat up on her bed shutting her laptop annoyed that we didn't have any good advice about the situation at hand. "I just don't care about a basketball player. Right now all I'm about is getting this Teen Vogue fellowship. He needs to pass a class, I need a recommendation letter."

There was an awkward silence before all the girls, except Zoey, looked at each other and busted into fits of giggles. "They are totally gonna bone," Ana said clutching a pillow that was in a chair.

Zoey sighed, "No we're not, look I'm off of guys for a minute. Especially after the whole 'Aaron/Luca mess."

"Yeah Z, that was a shit storm waiting to happen," Trinity said as she read comments on her latest IG post and frowned when she saw that her ex-best friend from Chicago was commenting petty shit on her post with the ladies at the party two weeks ago.

I'mma worry bout me, give a fuck about you'

39.7K likes | 640 comments

@ThisbitchVeah99: @TrinWright You must rlly think you the shit

@ TrinWright: @ ThisbitchVeah99 I don't think it I know it honey