Chapter 2

"I'm Zack, the guy thats in chemistry with you guys. You people are strange, we're all in almost all of the same classes and yet you guys are asking who are you."

"Well, Zack, why are you and Mary here?"

"Andrew, we all know why we're here," said Mary. "And we all know that it was that blasted headache that told us to come here."

"Hey what's that?" asked Zack pointing at a purple meteor. "It looks like my sister's laundry ball, except her's isn't purple or has craters in it."

"Let's go check it out, Zack," said Andrew running ahead.

"Ugh, boys."

Andrew, Mary, and Zack reached the meteor when all of a sudden the trees started shifting and moving until they created a sort of barrier around them and the meteor.

"W-what's happening?" asked Mary.

"I don't know but I sure don't like it," replied Zack. "Andrew?"

"Andrew? Are you there? ANDREW!?!?!?!" exclaimed Mary.

"Stop playing around man. Where are you?" asked Zack.

The place suddenly lights up and they see Andrew walking towards the purple meteor.

"Andrew! What are you doing?" yelled Mary. "Zack, do something!"

"I can't move! How am I supposed to help him if I can't even move!?!?!?" replied Zack.

Andrew touched the meteor and purple flames licked his body.

"Andrew! Let go of the meteor!" exclaimed Mary.

"Don't worry Mary. It doesn't hurt. I think its like some sort of armor or something," said Andrew.

"I'll go check it out. If it doesn't hurt him, I don't think it'll hurt me," said Zack. "I can move now."

"I'll go with you. But how are we going to get there? There's all these trees and obstacles in the way," said Mary. "And how did Andrew get there?"

"It's an illusion," said Andrew as if reading her mind. "Just walk through it."

"How'd he here you? He's like really far away," whispered Zack. "And what does he mean by illusion?"

"Do you think this is one of his pranks?" asked Mary.

"It's not a prank and I don't know how I heard you," said Andrew. "It just happened. I think its the meteor. Anyways, just walk through."