Chapter 1

~~~~

A small figure sits in a bar, a ravenette child sipping on espresso. "Dove stai andando dopo? America? Spagna? ¹"The bartender asked. "... Giappone,²"the child answered. "Quindi, il vecchio ha finalmente scelto,³"the bartender said grimly, making the child smirk. "Sto venendo per te. Sawada Tsunahime,⁴"The child smirked.

~~~~

'I have a feeling something's going to happen, something big,' Tsuna thought to herself, pausing her writing. "Is there something wrong, Hime-chan?" Kyoko asked. "Ah. No, there's nothing wrong with me," Tsuna trailed off, making Kyoko and Hana look at her pointedly. "Fine. It's just my intuition telling me that something's going to happen soon," Tsuna sighed, resuming her paperwork. "Should we stay alert, Hime?" Hana asked. "Just in case," Tsuna nodded.

Suddenly Tsuna started coughing harshly. "Kaichō?!⁵" the girls and some disciplinary committee members chorused. "I- [cough] -I'm fine!" Tsuna said hurriedly, coughing slightly. "Shall I get the nurse?" DC 1 asked. "No need to, I'm okay now." Tsuna smiled. "Mou~ Don't scare us, Hime-chan!" Kyoko frowned. "Don't strain yourself, Hime, it's bad for your health," Hana scolded. "Hai hai~, I apologise," Tsuna replied.

~~~~

"Tadaima~," Tsuna called. "Okaeri, Tsu-chan," Nana called. Tsuna smiled at her mother and went upstairs to change. After changing to a soft orange coloured dress, Tsuna began doing her homework. "Let's see... Math, English..." She began grabbing her books. 

After finishing her homework, she went downstairs to help with cooking. "Tsu-chan?" Nana asked. "Yes, kāāsan?" Tsuna answered. "A... Home tutor should be coming today," Nana said, her smile strained. "A home tutor...?" Tsuna tilted her head. "Yes, your... Father called today, he said that he was going to send a home tutor for you," Nana replied, slightly grimacing. "Okay, I understand," Tsuna nodded.

Ding dong!

"Ah! I'll get it!" Tsuna exclaimed and walked to the front door. Just as she was about to open the door she sensed something 'An assassin?' She narrowed her eyes. She opened the door and dodged when she was about to be hit with a small foot. She blinked and looked down. In front of her, there stood a raven haired baby wearing a suit and a black fedora with a yellow strip. A yellow pacifier hung from his neck and a green chameleon laid on his fedora.

"Hello, who might you be, little one?" Tsuna asked. "My name is Reborn, I'm the home tutor." Reborn answered. "Well then, please come in, Reborn-san," Tsuna smiled. "Kāāsan, Reborn-san's here!" She called. "Okay, Tsu-chan," Nana replied, coming out of the kitchen. Tsuna bowed at Reborn. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Sawada Tsunahime, please take care of me," Tsuna smiled brightly.

~~

I watched the girl dodge my attack. 'She has good reflexes.' I thought. The girl looked at me, taking in my appearance. "Hello, who might you be little one?" She then asked, making me slightly annoyed at the comment 'little'. "My name is Reborn, I'm the home tutor." I answered. "Well then, please come in, Reborn-san." The girl smiled at me. 'How respectful.' I thought.

"Kāāsan, Reborn-san's here!" The girl called and her mother answered with a "Okay, Tsu-chan!" And came out from the other room. The girl bowed at me. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Sawada Tsunahime, please take care of me," The girl, Tsuna smiled brightly. 'So polite!!' I thought. "Tsu-chan, can you please make us some green tea and-?" The woman trailed off. "Espresso," I requested. "Alright, Kāāsan, Reborn-san." Tsuna nodded and walked into the kitchen, I presume.