~3~

DJ: HEY GUYS!! It’s your author here and I have my friend KC here to help me introduce the chapters,do the disclaimer, and edit.

KC: Hi! Happy to be here even though I’ve never watched any anime. And I personally dislike it.

DJ: Oh shut up. Black Butler’s amazing.

KC: Whatever you say. Just do the disclaimer.

DJ: *does dramatic eye roll* fine. Guys I don’t own Undertaker (Adrian) or any of the black butler characters. And neither does KC.

KC: Ok get on with the story. Your boring them.

DJ: I know. *smiles*. Ok guys. On with the story.

You woke up the next morning. As you woke up you remembered last night.

Your remembered when Adrian had kissed you. How his lips were soft and warm. You put your hand to your lips feeling the sensation of his lips on yours.

If anyone asked you would deny it, but you enjoyed every moment of the kiss. Adrians lips on yours.

You set the thought aside as you got up and changed into a (F/C) dress. After you changed you walked into the hallway only to run into Adrian. You fell backwards into the wall.

"Oh, Im sorry (Y/N)" Adrian said as he helped you back up.

You smiled. "Its ok"

Adrian smiled. He then took his hat off and placed it on your head.

You blushed slightly as you looked at Adrian.

Adrian smirked as he then walked down the stairs into the funeral parlor.

You stood there a second thinking. "Did Adrian seriously just give me his hat!?" Your mind asked you as you reached your hand up to the top of your head. Sure enough Adrians hat was on your head.

You smiled as you walked down into the dimly lit parlor.

As usual you started working. You cleaned the display coffins and them started dusting.  After you had finished dusting you went to sweep. Within seconds of grabbing the broom the front door of the parlor opened.

Your green eyes traveled to the door were you saw Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian.

"Hello Ceil" you say as you walked over to him. The broom still in you hand.

"Hello (Y/N)" ceil said as he looked around. "Is undertaker here?"

You nod. "Lemme go get him" you say as you walked into the back room

When you walked into the back room you found Adrian looking at a dead body. Adrians hand was holding his bangs up as he looked at the body.

"Adrian?" You say as you looked at Adrian. "You ok?"

Adrian jumped. He removed his hand from his head, letting his bangs fall back over his green eyes.

"Yes, im fine." Adrian said as he put on his normal grin.

You nodded. "Ok well Ceil and Sebastian are here to see you" you say as you walked over to stand by Adrian.

Adrian nodded. He then walked out of the room and into the parlor.

You smiled as you continued to sweep. As much as the dead body on the table interested you, you knew you shouldn’t touch it.

After a few minutes you just couldn't keep yourself from looking at the body.

You went near the body. Almost immediately you notice something about the body. Along the persons lower abdomen there was a cut made by a knife of sorts. When you looked closer you could see that it was a female, and that the uterus was missing from their body.

"That's odd" you say as you got closer to the body. After a few seconds a door opened and adrian walked in.

"(Y/N)?" Adrian said causing you to spin around.

The handle of the broom you were holding knocked into one of the box towers. Causing one of the boxes to fall to the ground

The contents of the box spilled revealing a black suit, a matching black trench coat, glasses and a picture.

You kneeled down by the mess and picked up the picture .

Dj: OH. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT'S ABOUT!!

KC: your the author. You already know what that's about......hopefully.

DJ: *burst out laughing* you right.....I do....know what that's.....about

KC: good. For a second I thought you just put that in there randomly.

DJ: *smirks* what if I did.

KC: Why do you do this to me *shakes head*

DJ: *starts laughing again* Ok guys. See you later.

EDITED