Imprisoned

Len's P.O.V

As we neared the school I heard a faint whimpering. I looked over at Kaito.

"Do you hear anything?" I questioned. He shook his head, causing some loose blue strands of hair to fall into his face. I sighed "alright I'll go check it out to make sure I'm not going insane." I walked toward the sound. I peaked my head around the wall to see _____ whimpering in a corner as Meiko was beating her, shouting profanities and words that won't be repeated by me.

I looked at the quivering body of _____ , so helpless. This is where she got bruises, this is what has been happening too her. I tightened my fists, anger welled up inside of me. This should not be happening.

My eyes narrowed as I began walking toward Meiko. She. Shouldn't. Live.

"Meiko." I said coldly, she turned toward me.

"Oh hey le-" I cut her off with a punch to the face.

_____ stopped cringing and looked up at me now currently beating the life out of Meiko. Blood from her nose and mouth covered my clothes, face and hands. Blood gurgled out of her mouth as she screamed in pain.

I grabbed her by the throat "now you die" I whispered into her ear. Meiko's eyes widened. Still with a cold expression I pushed her up against the cold stone of the cement wall. She grabbed at her neck, gasping for breath.

"NO LEN STOP" I looked down to see _____ clinging onto my shorts, tears streaming down her face. "You don't need to kill her..." She whimpered. I instantly let go of Meiko's neck. I dropped to my knees and pulled _____ into my arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you anymore." I promised holding her tighter. "Nothing..." I said with a hint of sharpness in my voice.

We instantly headed my house. One because _____ was beaten half to death, and two I'm covered in Meiko's blood. Luckily my parents were out on a business trip so I could get cleaned up, also so _____ could get cleaned up and bandaged without us being questioned.

I brought her downstairs into my room, luckily we fixed it up after the flood. She sat down awkwardly on my bed, I sat next to her.

"Maybe you should stay from school." I mumbled glancing toward the [H/C] female. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I-I'm fine..." _____ stuttered.

"No your not." I said raising my voice a bit "you will stay here, I will teach you all you need to know and I will get Rin to help" I stared at her with a firm expression.

She sighed knowing there was no arguing her way out of this.

"When school is out can Kaito and Neru come over?" _____ asked quietly.

"Yeah they are fine, but you do not leave this house unless I allow you. Alright?"

_____ nodded solemnly "you can stay in my room to sleep. I'll get us something to eat" I got up and walked out of the room.

"this isn't the Len I know..." _____ sighed.

(WHAT ME GETTING THINGS DONE!? Yeah yeah this is long overdue but I felt my loyal fans were lacking some Len soooo... Here ya go. I finally got to the yandere. I could have done better but I wanted you guys to get this and it's late, so I hope you enjoyed and hopefully the next chapter won't take so long xD Lunapawz)